Paparazzi!!! How would you like to face this every time you step out?!

It's weird though. Celebrities hate all the attention they get even when they're just going to the grocery store. But if the paparazzi doesn't pay attention to them anymore, then they complain.

At the same time, there's a big difference between photographers across the street using a zoom lens and a camera stuck right in your car window.

If I were in her position, I'd have tinted windows on my car, for one thing. I'd be afraid that if I constantly refuse pictures from the paparazzi, they'd just become more and more relentless. I'd probably say something like, "Okay, if I give you a picture, would you please let me eat my dinner in peace?"

catlin, i dont think the paparizi would just be like 'sure one photo and were off' attitude they would agree to a coprimise like that but wont stop snapping after youve given them the green light. this is why i have sympathy towards celebs, they cant live normal lives without bieng bombarded everytime they blow thier noses

Trust me alot of them say they hate it, but if people didn't want to know about them anymore, then it would be a different story. John, I love the idea of hiring people to kiss your ass! LOL