Mulberry Sightings!!

it is not often I see a Mulberry here, it has happened two times the last year, and it was Elgin and a vintage one. But when i visit Stockholm I always is amased that there is a lot of bags around in the street.

Last edited:
Saw two very glamorous 6ft model types in my nearest Zara, (I swear that shop is always has a mulberry fest going on in there) one with a navy patent bays and the other with a burgundy patent mabel. They made quite an impact, the girls and their bags!

I have to say after being a bit undecided about the patent I have fallen hook line and sinker for the navy patent bays:drool::drool:

But don't worry I know I am banned !!

No really I mean it this time:sneaky:

lol..today i saw this women touching and stroking her tan/oak coloured bag on the tube so i looked closer and it was a fake oak roxy!!..the leather just looked all wrong evern tho all the rivets were mulberry stamped and i really wanted to tell the woman to hav it checked but she was totally in love wth the bag and was looking too pleased with herself...

Saw an Oak Bayswater and Red Roxanne at Westfield, oh and my Oak Smithy all three in a row at Westfield (was waiting in line for food).

The Bays looked like it was brand new, didn't have the slouchy look just yet.

saw a beautiful worn in, oak Lebury the other day. I coulndn't take my eyes of it, i was drooling :drool: i hope that the young lady carrying it realized that i was drooling over her bag and not at her other half (although he was handsome!)

Quite surprising as i never see Mulberries in Newbury (apart from my own), it's all Radley, Radley, Radley here!

Have now decided that i really want this bag and it's on my Christmas list :love:

Saw the most beutifully patinad oak phoebe at waterloo station in the morning today.:cry: I was starting so hard at the bag that I have no idea what the owner was wearing or looked like. LOl i hope she didnt notice me as I am sue I would have scared her with the staring hehe:faint::shocked: