Mulberry Sightings!!

Saw a really beautifully aged oak Phoebe, a black Bays and a gorgeous oak patina on a large Bays.
Now I want a large Bays again even though last time I tried one on I thought it was too big as an everyday bag.

I saw a lady in town today with a really lovely Chocolate Mulberry messenger bag.

I asked her what it was - she only knew it was by Mulberry, she didn't know they had other names and it was a gift.

I had a good look at it and was determined to find out what it was so on my return home, I immediately went onto the Mulberry website fully expecting it NOT to be on there (well you know my knack for hankering after bags that are no longer available!!!) but to my surprise I found it - it was the BARNABY and guess what? thats right - I WANT ONE!!!!!

Its been added on my Wishlist - I loved it.

I saw a lady in town today with a really lovely Chocolate Mulberry messenger bag.

I asked her what it was - she only knew it was by Mulberry, she didn't know they had other names and it was a gift.

I had a good look at it and was determined to find out what it was so on my return home, I immediately went onto the Mulberry website fully expecting it NOT to be on there (well you know my knack for hankering after bags that are no longer available!!!) but to my surprise I found it - it was the BARNABY and guess what? thats right - I WANT ONE!!!!!

Its been added on my Wishlist - I loved it.

Did you give your list to DH, just in case he had no other ideas for thursday?;)

I think its a similar size to the Bays in height and width but not as deep. The lady I saw obviously didn't have very much in it as it seemed to curl around her hip. It was really lovely and would suit me down to the ground.

The other added bonus is that it has a detachable, adjustable strap so I could not only use it with my Chocolate Roxy (if I wanted) but as a messenger strap for my Chocolate Somerset Shoulder bag too!!

I think its a similar size to the Bays in height and width but not as deep. The lady I saw obviously didn't have very much in it as it seemed to curl around her hip. It was really lovely and would suit me down to the ground.

The other added bonus is that it has a detachable, adjustable strap so I could not only use it with my Chocolate Roxy (if I wanted) but as a messenger strap for my Chocolate Somerset Shoulder bag too!!

That sounds perfect Ali. Actually I think TG ( tropicalgal) has a barnaby and I'm sure she posted a pic of her daughter modelling it and it looked great. No idea what thread it was on now though- it was a while back!

I prefer the normal Antony on me too - the large just seems to big, a bit like the Seth.

I think its because its so tall - the Barnaby would be okay for me because its wide rather than tall.

I did not see any Mulberries today. I usually see at least one Mulberry a day, maybe it is because I am unwell at the moment and I did not have my scanner turned on!