Show us you H-H in action!! Pics please!!

Some new pics... Bungalow in Winter White with Le Punk Keyfob
wedding1011562.jpg

wedding1011612.jpg

OMG, I'm loving this thread.

I want pictures--more
bounce015.gif
more
bounce015.gif
more
bounce015.gif
ME too Karmen!!:yahoo:
I really wish they would sticky it as a reference thread!!! I suppose there just isn't enough "action" here yet... :tdown:

OH MY GOD LEO..... another FAB set of modeling pics.... I had no idea the Bungalow bag was that big!! I LOVE BIG BAGS!! IT looks great!! And on a sidenote...can your stomach be any flatter?? I mean really now, as if I didn't feel guilty enough about not exercising....LOL...
I'm taking out my Tharpe this weekend...I'm definitely going to take some pics!! :P
Ladies....post all your modeling shots here...even if they are REPEATS/DUPLICATE pics from other posts....this way we have a centralized thread for reference:yes::yes:

I'm a pro at sucking it in, chodessa- lmao!
Thank you both! I think that's the last bag, though. So until I buy something new I won't have any fresh pics. There is definitely plenty of space in the bungalow, and you can find them at great prices right now.
And yes, everyone post your pics here! Some of us might have missed them in other threads! Thanks!

Can't wait to see your tharpe, chodessa

Last edited:
Chodessa! The HH girls are some of the hottest girls on TPF (you should know!!) Theres no way they aren't posting because of me :nogood:

Thanks cciele! It really is nice, and the leather is so soft!