Oh it's Over - New LV Boutique less than 5 minutes from home!!

ohhh booo tpf'ers went to the opening?? bah, I didn't keep up so I didn't know there was a meeting. but are you serious we are getting a store??ohhh that is going to be joy LOL!

ohhh booo tpf'ers went to the opening?? bah, I didn't keep up so I didn't know there was a meeting. but are you serious we are getting a store??ohhh that is going to be joy LOL!

Yes we had a meet there on Saturday. It was a BLAST... I had so much fun..

PM me your email address so I can add you to the evite list for all upcoming meets.

I am thinking about the date for our next meet is going to be Nov. 1 in Beverly Hills

I have 5 LV's within 5 miles of where I live. Hollywood and highland, Beverly Center, Century City, Rodeo Drive and Saks on Wilshire

I lived in the area (melrose adjacent) for a few years but the constant traffic drove me absolutely nuts, so I moved out to the valley near calabasas to get away from the traffic, but still be near enough to the city for occassional projects which has been a blessing for me!

p.s. I love your blue doggy stroller - Cha Cha has a pink one, because pink is my favorite color even though he is quite the snobby manly-man!:graucho:

i missed living in socal..... i remember when my son was 2to 3 yrs ... all we do is hop malling... start in the morning don't go home still everyone is close:yes:... and now the nearest to me is the san francisco w/c is 45mint.

i live in the burbs of Chicago. the closest one to me was a small counter inside a Marshall Fields (now Macys) but now they're opening a real store at the same mall next month! can't wait! 3 stores in the area!

i live in 10 min away from saks, bloomingdale, neiman marcus and lv boutique... I visit different lv 2 times a week

I also live 10 minutes away from an LV boutique, Neiman Marcus, and Nordstrom... Luckily they are all located inside the mall and there is always a lot of traffic in the parking lot, so I try to avoid going to the mall. I'm proud to say I've only been inside that LV boutique less than a handfull of times and haven't purchased anything... YET! :P

Let me tell you the new boutuque rocks!!! I went to the meet up and purchased my GM neverfull there. The store was swamped so I am hoping when I go back this week, to get a SLG or a Inclusion piece that it will be a little less crowded. But I was so happy how helpful and nice the staft was! this mall is right by my gym! work hard and then give myself a reward!!!