OMG it just hit me the price increase is huge some bags are up 2-3k !

docride

Vache Vixen
O.G.
Jun 28, 2007
Holy smokies I just saw the prices of the scarves online now at $375..it hit me like a ton of bricks when was I checked on a Black Box kelly 28cm which is now over 8K and I found out a Birkin is over 10K now with the tax...Yikes!
Now I am looking at my bags in a new light..wowzers I didn't realize how much it would be to replace them!!! And boy, I am glad I snatched up the last of my small leather goods..before the price increase...yikes...Even my scarves are being looked at as more valuable...to my eyes..perhaps because I realize....I will be buying less H...this year... :crybaby:
What the heck..why is the increase so much? What is the idea..are they doing it just because they can? Certainly it's not because beef prices are on the rise...(belive me I know this fact) Any thoughts?

Yup, that was the price of a 35cm Birkin..but the 30cm isn't going tobe that much less...sheesh! This is a serious increase...before this money could have gotten you a Birkin and something H to put inside it too! Dang!

This is what I posted when the whole price increase discussion first came up, my SA said to budget £5,000 for a 35 Birkin that comes in next year when the same bag was just over £4,000 in the first half of this year.....

i dont know about USA, but in Australia, 10K (AUD)of a birkin is ....normal...

in here, birkin with exotic leather sometimes is up to 20K or more.

and normal even 25cm birkin is around $10 000 , so USA is still prety lucky ~

NOte: $1 USD = $1.20 AUD

i dont know about USA, but in Australia, 10K (AUD)of a birkin is ....normal...

in here, birkin with exotic leather sometimes is up to 20K or more.

and normal even 25cm birkin is around $10 000 , so USA is still prety lucky ~

NOte: $1 USD = $1.20 AUD

This is true in Asia as well. A regular skin 28cm Kelly has hit S$10,000.

US$1 = S$1.4 (yes, the US$ dollar has strengthened very recently)