Pics of Your LV in Action

Status
Not open for further replies.
With Biancaboo rocking her new Conspiration Pilote in gold, Tambour Medium and my black MC wapity.

dsc00046loreshc3.jpg

Last edited:
At Ekeberg Restaurant, overlooking downtown Oslo, the new Opera House and the Oslo Fjord. It's the vantage point where Edvard Munch painted his famed artwork "The Scream"

Spotted: LVboi's Poche Toilette 26 and Conspiration Pilote in silver, Biancaboo's Conspiration Pilote in gold, Tambour Medium and Mirage Griet, and Freshmess' Black MC Wapity.

dsc00047lorespm9.jpg

Last edited:
At Ekeberg Restaurant, overlooking downtown Oslo, the new Opera House and the Oslo Fjord. It's the vantage point where Edvard Munch painted his famed artwork "The Scream"

Spotted: LVboi's Poche Toilette 26 and Conspiration Pilote in silver, Biancaboo's Conspiration Pilote in gold, Tambour Medium and Mirage Griet, and Freshmess' Black MC Wapity.

dsc00047lorespm9.jpg

^^^ What a gorgeous group of LV Lovers! :heart:

dsc00047lorespm9.jpg

Le sigh... I want chic lv-toting friends! haha :woohoo:

dsc00047lorespm9.jpg

What an awesome group of LV LVOEing friends. Sigh, I wish I could be there :crybaby:

Status
Not open for further replies.