~~Blue Stonewash Morning After on RM.com!!!!!~~

you know also, the bag shows old hardware, I called to find out the interior. They said it would be the black and white floral. which is fine. the thing is, that I am starting to wonder if its even old hardware and tassels. I don't think I am going to order this bag for now. I must be strong. I keep looking at it on Hayden and on the website, but something is holding me back. ( I think unfortunately celebs do influence me with bags. ):shame:

^^I think it is just all the great modeling shots we get of celebs. Seeing the bags on someone in use just makes it so appealing.

I fell in love with the blue stonewash gradually, but I think that Dee's matinee pushed me over the edge. As far as needing this color in something.

^^I think it is just all the great modeling shots we get of celebs. Seeing the bags on someone in use just makes it so appealing.

I fell in love with the blue stonewash gradually, but I think that Dee's matinee pushed me over the edge. As far as needing this color in something.

There was a blue stonewash MATINEE?????? OMG!!! I bet it's gorgeous!

you know also, the bag shows old hardware, I called to find out the interior. They said it would be the black and white floral. which is fine. the thing is, that I am starting to wonder if its even old hardware and tassels. I don't think I am going to order this bag for now. I must be strong. I keep looking at it on Hayden and on the website, but something is holding me back. ( I think unfortunately celebs do influence me with bags. ):shame:

ITA...I am waiting on this one! Maybe I will decide that I don´t :heart: it so much (ha ha...yeah, right).

Blue matinee:
18008-ViewSize300-Front.jpg

2465060522_120c1bcb24.jpg

Blue Stonewash from RM:
blue1.jpg

I have the blue/matinee as well as the leather is SOO smooshy and TDF!! .. oh my I really, really, really want the stonewash MAM!! But I'm banned until further notice. :crybaby: