~~Blue Stonewash Morning After on RM.com!!!!!~~

you know also, the bag shows old hardware, I called to find out the interior. They said it would be the black and white floral. which is fine. the thing is, that I am starting to wonder if its even old hardware and tassels. I don't think I am going to order this bag for now. I must be strong. I keep looking at it on Hayden and on the website, but something is holding me back. ( I think unfortunately celebs do influence me with bags. ):shame:

Hey girl! Did you find out if it will come in old hardware with tassels?

Hey girl! Did you find out if it will come in old hardware with tassels?

I emailed Cory and confirmed that it has old hardware with tassels. I ordered one :yahoo: just patiently waiting now. When I get it I'll post pics!

I'm assuming most people prefer to order from other online vendors because of the free shipping (and free return shipping for some as well)? But I can't find this anywhere else online, so I'm taking the plunge :P

I emailed Cory and confirmed that it has old hardware with tassels. I ordered one :yahoo: just patiently waiting now. When I get it I'll post pics!

I'm assuming most people prefer to order from other online vendors because of the free shipping (and free return shipping for some as well)? But I can't find this anywhere else online, so I'm taking the plunge :P

Yay, congrats. I think I'm going to get the blue matinee from someone instead of the MAM.

If anyone is interested, I think that LB is willing to help you put your order through as a special order. I would assume it is still free shipping, maybe a good deal for the international Minkettes. But I don't know if you could still return.

I was so close to canceling my order of Blue Stonewash MAM at RM, and boy am I glad I didn't (well it was shipped when I asked about it)!!! I just received it a few hours ago and I'm in :heart:!!!

With all the discussion about the actual color of the blue stonewash (is it more grey than blue, more blue than grey, etc.), I thought to post the pics to convince everyone to get one :graucho: Seriously, it's such a beauty, it's a piece of art :love: It's my first full-priced, purchased-new-from-the-store MAM, and I'll be the first to say that it brings my RM experience to a whole new level :cloud9:

I must say that the blue stonewash MAM is definitely *much* more blue than what's depicted on the RM website -- at least this particular one that I received is (consistent with another TPFer whose pic I posted earlier). If I were to describe it, I'd say it's a navy with a noticeable mixture of grey, in the most beautiful matte leather. Depending on the lighting it might look darker or lighter, more blue or more grey. The bag is soooo buttery soft I just kept stroking it :blush:

I can't give advice on whether you should get this color MAB, MAM, or Nikki, but it really doesn't matter, just get the color. You won't regret it at all! :tup: Sorry for my rambling -- you can tell I'm obsessed! :shame:

Attachments

• IMG_0484.JPG
    IMG_0484.JPG
    129.6 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_0485.JPG
    IMG_0485.JPG
    72.4 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_0487.JPG
    IMG_0487.JPG
    51.6 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_0488.JPG
    IMG_0488.JPG
    83.8 KB · Views: 83
  • Love
Reactions: shesnochill
luvsoftleather, it's gorgeous! I am so glad I got one. Looking at your pics makes me want to have it right NOW!! Congrats, girl!
... and I can't stop staring at your pics...

luvsoftleather,
***DRROOOLLLL*****:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

i cant stop staring at this bag..well i did see it on hayden p. and then forgot aobut it but yes, your pic makes me want one now! where oh where can i find one?! w/ old hardware and tassels??

EDIT: nevermind i see it on RM.COM ! i swear i am sooo blind! lol omg i CANNOT buy a new bag but your pics are sooooo tempting me! AND FOR ONCE ITS NOT FOR PRE-ORDER!!! WOW! what to do what to do?! ? !