~~Blue Stonewash Morning After on RM.com!!!!!~~

^^Ooh, you actually have one. Do you know if the blue stonewash MAM/MAB is the same as the blue matinee?

I would think 80% that it is! haha sorry for the percents. I've never seen the stonewash blue MAM/MAB but if it's the same as Hayden's it should be the same as the blue matinee.

The leather on the blue matinee is blue with grey tones or some would say grey with blue tones. It's such a unique leather in that it is always changing with the light. When I first got my matinee, the blue color was more evident and the leather was more matte - like how the MAM looks on the RM.com site. However with more use, the leather developed a beautiful patina or sheen to it that at times it looks like a very dark blue-ish grey. HTH a bit!

If it is confirmed that it is the same leather as my matinee then I hope you TPF gals snag some because this is one of the best RM leathers IMO.

I just saw this today and I am interested. I am kind of sad though as I went to the site looking for the wine color and now it is not there! I am having a hard time deciding. Blue stonewash, navy luxe, iris with purple lizard. What's a girl to do? I would have them all if I could afford it, but being on tPF has wrecked my credit card. It is higher now than it has been in years!

CAll me an odd RM fan, but i would prefer the blue stonewash MAM with new hardware... just my thoughts!

I'm waiting to hear if LB have it/are getting it and the definitioin of hardware. If LB get it and it has newer hardware it may have to be my first RM purchase!

There is also this Blue Elisha that also looks like Stonewash, can't remember, but think we got this off of an archived version of RM.com

rebeccaminkoff_elisha.jpg

There is also this Blue Elisha that also looks like Stonewash, can't remember, but think we got this off of an archived version of RM.com

rebeccaminkoff_elisha.jpg

Ooh, Lilac!! Thanks for digging up an oldie but goodie! That's one HOT bag! Ok, I digress.. can we now say that we confirmed the leather of the MAM currently on RM.com? :shrugs:

I grabbed kimber's photo of her stonewash blue nikki. The leather does look similar to what was called "blue". (I don't know why this is bothering me so much, I don't even want the blue MAM! .. or do I..)

IMG_3623.jpg