Shopping w/ my sis at BG & Woodbury *PIX*

^ The wallet was out on a super deep sale for $399. There were lots of previous prices crossed out.:nuts: It's a really compact size wallet. It won't hold as much as I know some ladies like to carry. But I'm very into the smallest wallet possible. Hehe.

DSC02281-1.jpg

My first pic was actually the flap side where the coin purse is. The main compartment is closed by much smaller clasp with a snap. The coin purse stretches out pretty good and it's divided into two, perfect to for travel, when I have to carry currencies like euro or sterling. And then one of the coin purse compartment have this sort of secret pocket too. Lol~ My sis laughed at my amazement at it, adding all Gucci wallets are like that. Hey, I didn't know. :shrugs:

This is seriously the best bargain I see across through the forum IMO. Since cost of anything croc is rising rising.. :love: love your wallet.

And it's so nice to have a sister to shop with. I can only wish. Haha

^ Mwuhahahahah~ Yeah, I :love: it so much. In fact, I think I love it too much since I've been taking it out too much and spend & spend. Lol~

Do you think the original price they had was right though? I mean $3260 for a wallet? That can't be! Can it? And how did that astronomical number go down to $399? From what it said on the tag, it was cut down to something like half, then a little more, and something like $600 before settling to $399.

If interested in finding out if they have any good deals on more exotic skins, call Pia Haynes @ Gucci outlet. She's really nice! The number is 845-928-8034.

I know the green one is sold out but they might have other colors left. Or would you be interested in ostrich skins? They had the loveliest ostrich skin wallets in various sizes in dark cream color, at very good prices too.:yes:

I think it is alittle overpriced though.. I know gucci wallet is about 1200-2500 for croc That's what I have seen in the boutique. But maybe in the old days it was priced too high that's why no one bought it so now it went on sale to the outlets? or maybe they were not targeted towards US markets? I have went to SF boutique and the SA told me croc never goes on sale. so I dont really know what's up with that. But at 399 it's cheaper than fabric ones.

I am not into ostrich skin. I think it just looks weird IMO...

Do you think the original price they had was right though? I mean $3260 for a wallet? That can't be! Can it? And how did that astronomical number go down to $399? From what it said on the tag, it was cut down to something like half, then a little more, and something like $600 before settling to $399.

Yes, I believe that the original price was correct. Croc is extremely expensive. You really got a fantastic deal. Congrats!

^ Hmmm... I'm not so sure about that because as Jeslyn said, Gucci croco wallets these days sell for somewhere around $1200. Then again, this lil tiny coin purse in similar leather (but less yummy) in Prada on that same day had original price of $750.:Push: (I'm so glad I passed on that BTW. If I got that already, then I'd be :crybaby:when I saw my wallet in Gucci later.)

Anyhoo, whether $3260 or $1200, $399 for that amount of croco was a find that made me go :nuts:!!

I think it is alittle overpriced though.. I know gucci wallet is about 1200-2500 for croc That's what I have seen in the boutique. But maybe in the old days it was priced too high that's why no one bought it so now it went on sale to the outlets? or maybe they were not targeted towards US markets? I have went to SF boutique and the SA told me croc never goes on sale. so I dont really know what's up with that. But at 399 it's cheaper than fabric ones.

I am not into ostrich skin. I think it just looks weird IMO...

Lol~ I know some people think ostrich skin looks like it cuaght bad skin disease.:roflmfao: I'm not a fan either. I'm just hoping this that ostirch Ferragamo bag Larkie mentioned in her thread would go on sale so I can get it for my mommy. She told us she carried a fake one for her wedding/honeymoon last week! My sis thought it would be nice if we can surprise her with a genuine one for her b-day, which is around the time of Ferrgamo sale.;)

Ooh! Ooh! To give you an idea of how things are at Woodbury, I have another pic to share with.

attachment.php

I took the pic for a friend who was looking for a gift to give to his new sister in law. Sorry the pic is not so clear, as I took it with my phone so I could send it to his. But you get the idea.

While this wasn't exactly the prettiest number there, I thought it was decent enough, especially backed by a shocking price of $169

As Jeslyn said above, even fabric ones are way over that. And that wallet was all leather, quite large enough with something like 16 card slots. I thought that was a good deal.

Attachments

• 0405081903.jpg
    0405081903.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 143
So, I took these out for the first wear yesterday...

DSC02306.jpg

...since my outfit was green & brown and it's finally starting to look as NY weather is warming up.

And as I took off that lil tag, I :nuts: at the price! No, I wasn't wrong to say I paid $120 for them. But I was surprised by the original price, which was $350.

A fellow tPFer asked me how much before, and I answered it was $240, honestly thinking that's correct. My, my!! I guess it was even a better deal than half price bargain I thought I got. Then again, how silly of me to even mistakenly think Dior sunnies were under $300?:rolleyes:

:love: You got such fabulous things! I am so jealous! :drool:

You make me wish I had a sister and a great outlet nearby LOL.

Too bad I got stuck with a teenage bro, who definitely doesn't like to go shopping for anything but electronics! :lol:

I think they were flat. I always have a good shopping run at Woodbury. My sis once got 4 pairs of Ferragamo Audrey flats (all different material) for $40 per pair.

Jessi, is that your pooch in your avatar? OMG! He/she is sooooo adorable!!

Seriously? $40?!?!?! My mom wanted a pair of Ferragamo flats that were like $225 at the discounted price!! And they were the sample pair and one was darker than the other so she didn't end up getting them! Maybe I should go to Woodbury with you and your sis! :graucho:

Thank you, yes it is my pup in my avatar! She's also been in a few of my reveal threads, but she always steals the show ;)