Shopping w/ my sis at BG & Woodbury *PIX*

What a fun post to read! Sounds like you had a great time with your sister! I love hanging out with my sis, but she doesn't approve of my exorbitant high-end designer purchases, so I can't shop for Chanel or LV in front of her. :P

I really wish that we had a Chanel outlet here in southern CA. The Cabazon outlets seems to carry everything but Chanel.

My favorite from your and your sister's purchases is the white PST. The GST is too bulky for me, but I am really tempted to get the PST. :graucho:

Wow, ...loved everything :tup:
Thanks for postings the pics...
I wish there's a chanel outlet near where I live.
The next time I'm in NY; I'm gonna make sure I take a side trip to Woodbury :yes:

^ The wallet was out on a super deep sale for $399. There were lots of previous prices crossed out.:nuts: It's a really compact size wallet. It won't hold as much as I know some ladies like to carry. But I'm very into the smallest wallet possible. Hehe.

DSC02281-1.jpg

My first pic was actually the flap side where the coin purse is. The main compartment is closed by much smaller clasp with a snap. The coin purse stretches out pretty good and it's divided into two, perfect to for travel, when I have to carry currencies like euro or sterling. And then one of the coin purse compartment have this sort of secret pocket too. Lol~ My sis laughed at my amazement at it, adding all Gucci wallets are like that. Hey, I didn't know. :shrugs:

I love the Gucci wallet. Its the perfect size to me cause I don't like digging through my wallet to find things. I'm glad you two didn't walk away empty handed. The last time I went to Woodbury I didn't find anything and it was still cold.

^ The wallet was out on a super deep sale for $399. There were lots of previous prices crossed out.:nuts: It's a really compact size wallet. It won't hold as much as I know some ladies like to carry. But I'm very into the smallest wallet possible. Hehe.

DSC02281-1.jpg

My first pic was actually the flap side where the coin purse is. The main compartment is closed by much smaller clasp with a snap. The coin purse stretches out pretty good and it's divided into two, perfect to for travel, when I have to carry currencies like euro or sterling. And then one of the coin purse compartment have this sort of secret pocket too. Lol~ My sis laughed at my amazement at it, adding all Gucci wallets are like that. Hey, I didn't know. :shrugs:

what a gorgeous wallet! :drool:
i like croc/python products very much.