I'm SOOO excited! My Navy Patent Ergo Satchel is on Fed Ex for Delivery!!

I was hoping yours would come a day early. I am thinking of ordering this color with my credit but I was waiting to see yours. What time will you be home!?!?! Leave work early!!! lol
^^^LOL ash... I wish I could leave work early... I'll be home probably around 5:30pm central time... I'm also picking up dinner, so there might be more of a lag time... sorry! a girls gotta eat too! ;)

I have an idea! Maybe you are coming down with something and need to leave right away and go get it!!!! *wink wink* LOL!!! Or has it not been delivered to the store yet? HAHA!!!!

Nevermind, I see it HAS been delivered. Fake sick!!!!!!! LOLOL! I'm terrible about waiting...

I have an idea! Maybe you are coming down with something and need to leave right away and go get it!!!! *wink wink* LOL!!! Or has it not been delivered to the store yet? HAHA!!!!

Nevermind, I see it HAS been delivered. Fake sick!!!!!!! LOLOL! I'm terrible about waiting...
^^^LOL... denverjenny, your too funny! :lol: I'll be leaving work in like an hour and a half, so I'm getting closer!

^^^LOL... denverjenny, your too funny! :lol: I'll be leaving work in like an hour and a half, so I'm getting closer!

Ok good!!!! This is cutting it close though....because I am going to the store to order mine at around 3:30 mountain time.....so I will probably have mine ordered before I see yours so IT BETTER BE GOOD! HAHA!!!!!! :wlae:

Ok good!!!! This is cutting it close though....because I am going to the store to order mine at around 3:30 mountain time.....so I will probably have mine ordered before I see yours so IT BETTER BE GOOD! HAHA!!!!!! :wlae:
^^^LMAO... Ok, I'll try and make it as good as possible! LOL... I hope I like it too, otherwise its goin back!

Ooooo...so exciting!! I'm thrilled to be seeing these new colors! I hope it's exactly what you're looking for, and please don't keep us waiting too long for pics (eat FAST!!). ;)