I'm SOOO excited! My Navy Patent Ergo Satchel is on Fed Ex for Delivery!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. ^^^LOL ash... I wish I could leave work early... I'll be home probably around 5:30pm central time... I'm also picking up dinner, so there might be more of a lag time... sorry! a girls gotta eat too! ;)

2. I am waiting patiently :angel:

3. woot woot, my bag is at the COACH store, too bad its so far from my work... now I'll be patiently waiting to get off of work! :girlsigh:

4. Woo hoo - so excited for you. Mine came a day early too, I love when that happens. Cant wait to see your pictures!!

5. :woohoo:Can't wait to see pics! Hope that traffic doesn't get in the way of your dash to the Coach store!

6. :popcorn:

Ok so I am going to subscribe, I need to see this bag!!! I have seen the ones in pink, but not the navy

7. O I hope not!! Ok, so only a few more hours to go! :whistle:

8. I have an idea! Maybe you are coming down with something and need to leave right away and go get it!!!! *wink wink* LOL!!! Or has it not been delivered to the store yet? HAHA!!!!

Nevermind, I see it HAS been delivered. Fake sick!!!!!!! LOLOL! I'm terrible about waiting...

9. ^^^LOL... denverjenny, your too funny! :lol: I'll be leaving work in like an hour and a half, so I'm getting closer!

10. Oh man! I am going to work in an hour! I have to wait until tonight!!! There better be a TON of pics....or else...lol jk!

11. Ok good!!!! This is cutting it close though....because I am going to the store to order mine at around 3:30 mountain time.....so I will probably have mine ordered before I see yours so IT BETTER BE GOOD! HAHA!!!!!! :wlae:

12. ^^^LMAO... Ok, I'll try and make it as good as possible! LOL... I hope I like it too, otherwise its goin back!

13. Can't wait!!! Blue is my fAV color :smile:

14. LOL... is that a threat ash? LOL... no there will be a ton of pics... well maybe...? I'm not sure all of you really want to see this bag....:graucho::lol:

15. Ooooo...so exciting!! I'm thrilled to be seeing these new colors! I hope it's exactly what you're looking for, and please don't keep us waiting too long for pics (eat FAST!!). ;)