Coach siting this weekend

11358holpwkgaltotemlt_nw_a.jpg

This is one of them, Is it available? (borrowed (stole) the pic from an auction on ebay) sorry if its yours
I think this is the fall patchwork tote from 07. I know it is recent just don't know if it is fall or holiday patchwork but I know it is from 07. They had these at the outlets recently but I didn't see any when I went last week. Maybe ebay or craigslist. I like that one too. This patchwork and the spring patchwork from 06 i think with the pink and green are my favorites !

Impulsebuyer, I am mistaken it is not the Madeline, I was looking through the pics and so many didn't have the name on them, but one that is similar was the Legacy shoulder bag, I just don't know if it comes in leather and the Mia denim stripe seems close or maybe I just really really liked it, I have looked at so many. But is was a gorgeous bag and I would love to know what is called, I should have taken a pic with my cell fon, but of course I think of that now :hrmm:

Mrs C and fieldsinspring, Thank you so much, I am going to start stalking Ebay and see what I can find on this, does anyone know about what they run?

You bet! :tup: The Holiday Patchwork Gallery Tote was $199.99 at the California Outlets when I was there on March 15th... they may have gone down since then, if they are even still available. :shrugs: HTH! :tup:

What a cute post. I know what you mean, I am always admiring bags and then when I think I am satisfied for the moment I see one on someone and that is it, I HAVE to have it ! I was not at this event that you speak of but you are probably talking about the tattersal print for the plaid. The tote could be anything, did it have one pocket in the front or 2 or none at all. We can probably help and welcome to the Coach sub forum !

:graucho:

Ths is the fall patchwork from 07.. they had them at the outlets about a month ago, you could try there or ebay.. very cute! :tup:

I just snagged that Holiday Patchwork Tote at my outlet 2 wks ago for $199. They don't get many of those in, but you can ask them to track one down for you. They were going to do that when they got a return in and I grabbed it quickly! I already had the wallet and then decided (after they were gone in the stores) I had to have the tote too!