It was a good week...Part 2

fmd914

O.G.
Apr 13, 2007
Here is the remainder of my purchases from my big splurge last week. I know I am supposed to be on a ban, but InCircle and Triple Points are next week....guess I can always sell blood. :shame:

First up my "black python privatitas...yeah Fashion Poison I must have gotten the same Saks CS rep. As you can see they are patent..."

BlackPatentPrivatita.jpg
BlackPatentPrivatita2.jpg

Black Sequin Decolletes - Fell hard for these!!!!:P
BlackSequinDecollete.jpg
BlackSequinDecollete2.jpg
BlackSequinDecolleteCloseUP.jpg

I wanted the Red Patent Simple 100 (oo-let -me -see - I fell in love with yours) so these were a substitute, but I am surprised how much I like them -

Red Patent Simple 70
RedSimple2.jpg
RedSimple70.jpg

My "Red Python Privatitas" - Yeah they are the Red Glitter Patent - Gotta talk to those Saks Reps..;)
RedGlitterPrivatita.jpg
RedGlitterPrivatita2.jpg

And finally I mentioned that I bought two great exotic bags during the NM Handbag event and some asked to see posts...not CLs but...goes great with a lot of my CLs!!!:rolleyes:

KaraRoss.jpg

KaraRossback.jpg

Guccigoldpython.jpg

Guccigoldpythoncloseup.jpg

I wish I could say I am done, but like I said, pre-sell has started for next week. :girlsigh:

omg!!! i have to peel myself off the floor! wow!!!

ok so the tortoise is my absolute fave!! but i love them all. esp the red simples (who knew i would say that! lol)

and the bags are stunning too! the last one is gucci right? the horsebit hobo?

Here is the remainder of my purchases from my big splurge last week. I know I am supposed to be on a ban, but InCircle and Triple Points are next week....guess I can always sell blood. :shame:

First up my "black python privatitas...yeah Fashion Poison I must have gotten the same Saks CS rep. As you can see they are patent..."

View attachment 401248
View attachment 401249

Black Sequin Decolletes - Fell hard for these!!!!:P
View attachment 401250
View attachment 401251
View attachment 401252

I am beginning to develop a thing for the black patent Privatitas - I might have to have them :graucho: (after the ban of course :angel:). How did you find the sizing?