It was a good week...Part 2

fmd - another great haul, congrats.
Please tell me more about that clutch, who makes it? I love exotic clutches, and I am also loving the python Gucci. I am considering the python Sabrina bag which is a surprisingly reasonable price.

love all the buys!!! can't wait to see what else you'll be getting :graucho::tup:

Diana - please don't encourage me, but yes, there is more to come.

It was a good week!!! Congratulations!!

Did you find the 70mm Red Patent simples at Saks or at Neimans? I love these!!!

Compulsive - I got mine at Neiman's - I haven't seen them on the floor yet of any Neiman's but I have had my SA stalking them. He got them in for me almost 2 weeks ago - not sure if he transferred from another store or what. If you need help, pm me.

Those tortoise VPs are gorgeous. How is the sizing?

Thanks everyone who commented on the tortoise VPs - I don't know how I missed those last fall - think I was on another "ban". I got my regular CL size, which surprised me since they are patent.

Saks NYC has the red glitter patent Privatita's :yes: (not sure how many sizes are left though, but you can call and they should still have some available).

yes - or email Saks.com or chat - now I warn you - they may tell you that they are "python". For the sizing of the privatita - (Chin I think you asked) - I took my simple sizing in both the python and patent. Surprised me actually. I was expecting to need my NP size. Maybe that is the "new" sizing we are seeing.

fmd - another great haul, congrats.
Please tell me more about that clutch, who makes it? I love exotic clutches, and I am also loving the python Gucci. I am considering the python Sabrina bag which is a surprisingly reasonable price.

The clutch is Kara Ross - new designer at Neiman Marcus. She was featured in their InCircle magazine last fall. It was really kind of reasonable considering it is python, ostrich and croc. It has a little attachable strap in it so it will also go over the arm. Probably b/c she is not that well known yet. I "justified" the python Gucci since I dont' have any python in that color. (yeah I know) Kam - I am LOVING that python Sabrina Gucci bag. I am so hard trying not to buy it. But.....it is gorgeous!!!! And it is reasonably priced. My SA and I were chatting about how surprised we are that it is not more considering.....

I will post modeling pics when I return to town.
Thanks all for the great compliments. You are such enablers;) - which is why I love my forum!!!!

The clutch is Kara Ross - new designer at Neiman Marcus. She was featured in their InCircle magazine last fall. It was really kind of reasonable considering it is python, ostrich and croc. It has a little attachable strap in it so it will also go over the arm. Probably b/c she is not that well known yet. I "justified" the python Gucci since I dont' have any python in that color. (yeah I know) Kam - I am LOVING that python Sabrina Gucci bag. I am so hard trying not to buy it. But.....it is gorgeous!!!! And it is reasonably priced. My SA and I were chatting about how surprised we are that it is not more considering.....

I have seen Kara Ross bags IRL, they are amazing. Yours is absolutely stunning. Wear it well.
Considering that you already have the python Gucci that you just picked up, the Sabrina might be redundant since it is a similar color and style.
I am still deciding between that or a Chanel bag, it just seems to make more sense to buy a python bag over leather especially since they are in the same price range.

fmd they are all just STUNNING. I'm loving the privatitas, I thought the heel and tip came in gold though (on the Saks/NM/BG websites)? Anyway, they're beauuutifull. and the red glitters---:nuts::nuts:!!