It was a good week...Part 2

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Here is the remainder of my purchases from my big splurge last week. I know I am supposed to be on a ban, but InCircle and Triple Points are next week....guess I can always sell blood. :shame:

First up my "black python privatitas...yeah Fashion Poison I must have gotten the same Saks CS rep. As you can see they are patent..."

BlackPatentPrivatita.jpg
    BlackPatentPrivatita2.jpg

Black Sequin Decolletes - Fell hard for these!!!!:P
    BlackSequinDecollete.jpg
    BlackSequinDecollete2.jpg
    BlackSequinDecolleteCloseUP.jpg

2. I wanted the Red Patent Simple 100 (oo-let -me -see - I fell in love with yours) so these were a substitute, but I am surprised how much I like them -

Red Patent Simple 70
    RedSimple2.jpg
    RedSimple70.jpg

My "Red Python Privatitas" - Yeah they are the Red Glitter Patent - Gotta talk to those Saks Reps..;)
    RedGlitterPrivatita.jpg
    RedGlitterPrivatita2.jpg

3. The next two are two of my HGs!!!!! I can't believe how many of us found HGs last week!

TigerPatentDecollete.jpg

TigerPatentDecollete2.jpg

TortoiseVP.jpg

TortoiseVP2.jpg

:yahoo:

4. Oh my!!! Those are all so beautiful!!!!!!!!! I can't even pick a favorite!

5. And finally I mentioned that I bought two great exotic bags during the NM Handbag event and some asked to see posts...not CLs but...goes great with a lot of my CLs!!!:rolleyes:

KaraRoss.jpg

KaraRossback.jpg

Guccigoldpython.jpg

Guccigoldpythoncloseup.jpg

I wish I could say I am done, but like I said, pre-sell has started for next week. :girlsigh:

6. Beautiful, fmd! :love: :heart: them all! Congrats on those HGs... ::wlae:

7. omg!!! i have to peel myself off the floor! wow!!!

ok so the tortoise is my absolute fave!! but i love them all. esp the red simples (who knew i would say that! lol)

and the bags are stunning too! the last one is gucci right? the horsebit hobo?

8. You didn't have a good week, you had a GREAT week! Those are all fabulous!

9. ugh i am positively :drool: here! SO beautiful! esp the tortoise :girlsigh:

10. omg !! wow my jaw is somewhere on the floor

11. Beautiful loot there, fmd! I love the black sequin decolletes...and of course the red simples! they're sooo comfy!

12. Gorgeous! The privatitas are on my list as well.

13. I am beginning to develop a thing for the black patent Privatitas - I might have to have them :graucho: (after the ban of course :angel:). How did you find the sizing?

14. beautiful shoes!!!! i love ALL of them.

congrats.