It was a good week...Part 2

fmd914

O.G.
Apr 13, 2007
Somewhere too cold....
Here is the remainder of my purchases from my big splurge last week. I know I am supposed to be on a ban, but InCircle and Triple Points are next week....guess I can always sell blood. :shame:

First up my "black python privatitas...yeah Fashion Poison I must have gotten the same Saks CS rep. As you can see they are patent..."

BlackPatentPrivatita.jpg
BlackPatentPrivatita2.jpg

Black Sequin Decolletes - Fell hard for these!!!!:P
BlackSequinDecollete.jpg
BlackSequinDecollete2.jpg
BlackSequinDecolleteCloseUP.jpg

fmd914

O.G.
Apr 13, 2007
Somewhere too cold....
I wanted the Red Patent Simple 100 (oo-let -me -see - I fell in love with yours) so these were a substitute, but I am surprised how much I like them -

Red Patent Simple 70
RedSimple2.jpg
RedSimple70.jpg

My "Red Python Privatitas" - Yeah they are the Red Glitter Patent - Gotta talk to those Saks Reps..;)
RedGlitterPrivatita.jpg
RedGlitterPrivatita2.jpg

fmd914

O.G.
Apr 13, 2007
Somewhere too cold....
And finally I mentioned that I bought two great exotic bags during the NM Handbag event and some asked to see posts...not CLs but...goes great with a lot of my CLs!!!:rolleyes:

KaraRoss.jpg

KaraRossback.jpg

Guccigoldpython.jpg

Guccigoldpythoncloseup.jpg

I wish I could say I am done, but like I said, pre-sell has started for next week. :girlsigh:

hlfinn

ASO The Today Show
O.G.
Nov 3, 2006
omg!!! i have to peel myself off the floor! wow!!!

ok so the tortoise is my absolute fave!! but i love them all. esp the red simples (who knew i would say that! lol)

and the bags are stunning too! the last one is gucci right? the horsebit hobo?

toiletduck

IG: Alexa.Bui
O.G.
Mar 14, 2006
Hong Kong
Beautiful loot there, fmd! I love the black sequin decolletes...and of course the red simples! they're sooo comfy!

Chins4

How many is 2 many?
O.G.
Jan 11, 2008
UK
Here is the remainder of my purchases from my big splurge last week. I know I am supposed to be on a ban, but InCircle and Triple Points are next week....guess I can always sell blood. :shame:

First up my "black python privatitas...yeah Fashion Poison I must have gotten the same Saks CS rep. As you can see they are patent..."

View attachment 401248
View attachment 401249

Black Sequin Decolletes - Fell hard for these!!!!:P
View attachment 401250
View attachment 401251
View attachment 401252
I am beginning to develop a thing for the black patent Privatitas - I might have to have them :graucho: (after the ban of course :angel:). How did you find the sizing?