The ULTIMATE TPF meet......Vegas 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am still in....
Just an idea tho.... whoever is willing to organize, what if we take some details (such as hotels, etc) to PMs. I dont like the idea of some creepy strangers browsing the internet find out our plan, where we stay and stuff.

yeah absolutley that's a good idea,
I'm doing an LV trip to Paris in July so after that I'll be able to focus on this one and Beljwl said she'd help which will be absolutely brilliant as she's done so many meets plus she's in the US were as I am in the UK

I am still in....
Just an idea tho.... whoever is willing to organize, what if we take some details (such as hotels, etc) to PMs. I dont like the idea of some creepy strangers browsing the internet find out our plan, where we stay and stuff.

I totally agree. There are too many creepy people that lurk out there.

Anyone that wants to be included please PM me or Label Addict your email address so you can be added to an evite list.

And, we wouldn't need to all stay in the same place. If there were a schedule with planned meeting places and events, everyone could stay where they prefer and just hook up at the agreed upon times and places....

DBF may take me to Vegas for my 21st birthday next year, if we can make it in August I'd definitely come! My birthday is in June though, so we may end up going in June and won't be able to make it.

It will be SO HOT in August!!

Status
Not open for further replies.