The ULTIMATE TPF meet......Vegas 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
So guys what do you think?

I think if we set our minds to it we can make happen almost like a TPF conference with a ton of shopping it would be the break we'd never forget

Maybe the week of the TPF anniversary which I think is September??

Vegas is perfect so many shops, a ton of hotel rooms, lots of entertainment and the weather will be nice too hot but not crazy hot

So seriously guys what do you think can we do it

The Ultimate TPF Meet Vegas 2009

If you are totally serious about wanting to do this I would be more than happy to help you organize and plan this. It sounds like a blast. We were there last weekend and we spent 2 full days doing nothing but shopping and I think we could have spent another week and still not seen everything. PM me if you would like help setting this up.

Oh come on - it's not THAT hot! And the malls have A/C! Besides, as we say in the desert, it's a DRY heat!

Just a tip - make sure you pick a weekend that's not a big one for conferences, events, etc., because hotel rooms will be a lot more reasonable. I've lived here a long time and heard that, but I never really paid a lot of attention til we planned our wedding for NASCAR weekend! Rooms are double what they usually are. Same thing when the Rodeo or All-Star game, etc., is going on.

:smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.