The ULTIMATE TPF meet......Vegas 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am fine with any of the hotels on the strip. They are all nice. Of course I would prefer the bellagio but they are always more expensive. It would be nice if we could keep the room under $200 a night. I would love help out in the planning.

i'd be interested! less money on hotel = more money for shopping!!!

I totally agree... Depending on if it is a coples thing or if it is more of a ladies weekend. We can consider sharing rooms. If my DH does not want to go (he will probably stay home and babysit the dogs) so I would be totally cool with sharing a room with someone.

^ yeah same here. last time i was in vegas i dragged my DH to 5 diffrent LV's, the poor guy must have been bored out of his skull. :smile:

if it's just a girls thing then yeah we can save even more $$ on hotels (more $$ for bags, lol)

Claire I cannot do Paris & now I find this thread! I would love Las vegas, never been but I am away 28th August - 3rd September! Also August, my kids (adults 21 & 23 LOL) have plans so not sure of dates yet but they would have to come with me to LV. Late Sept would suit me but probably noone else :sad:
My son stayed in the Stratosphere last year, said it was a nice hotel but I have no idea of pricing as he was on an all in tour of West Coast with his g/f's family!

I think we prob will move to August I know it's hot but alot have mentioned it's a better date.

I stay at the Flamingo I've used it a couple of times the service is always great the rooms are nice your view is fab (bellagio, Paris etc) your in the heart of the shopping need I go on lol anyway it tends to work out cheaper than bellagio, cesaers etc so I totally recommend that plus it's were it all began!

Roz you have terrible timing lol maybe if it was early august you could make lol straight from one holiday to the next I wouldn't advise the stat it's very far out you'll need taxi's all the time plus it's pretty run down now.

Status
Not open for further replies.