Help, I'm addicted to sac plat!!!

what's wrong with buying multiples? if the Sac Plat is the perfect bag for you, go get one in all colours and permutations. i don't think anyone in this forum will stop you from buying more anyway. don't fight it.... give in :graucho:

well well, you guys are very supportive!:yes: I guess i better make my dream come true! Buy as much Sac Plat as possible. I forget to share one story with you guys, I have a bad experience with Sac Plat but it will never stop me for loving it. Once, a pick pocket almost took my Damier wallet from my Sac. But thank GOD! I caught her in the act, I saw her holding my wallet and when I looked at her face, she released the wallet and ran away.
Now, if I'm using my Sac, I have to be more cautious then before. sigh...

I have a speedy problem and *I think* a developping Neverfull addiction! I have 2 speedies but wanting MORE and once they release the Neverfull in Damier & Azur I know I wont be able to resist and I already have Mono! Basically, if a design/style works for you, buy multiples! Why change a winning formula?:smile:

I've always liked the sac plat, it's a good bag to be collecting :graucho:

Generally, what do you carry in yours ?

Usually i bring my Damier card holder, Damier Zippy organiser, Damier cigarette case, Monogram spectacles case, monogram pen holder with a mont blanc in it coz i lost my LV pen :crybaby:, My prada phone, ipod touch and usb flash disk. That's all. sometimes I put one of my sunnies as well.

My friend has that denim Sac Plat and she wants me to take a look at it first. I think it is too feminine (coz of the koala buckle) for me, and i don't know whether i have guts to wear that bag :smile:. Do you think it's ok for a man to wear the Sac Plat Denim?:confused1:

I wouldn't. I think it's just a hair too feminine because of the bright blue and buckle, but if you feel comfortable with it, Go for it!:tup:

I love the Sac Plat, I really want one, it looks like a great bag! You should get one in every colour! I don't think that the Denim Sac Plat would be too girly, it's not like a pair of blue jeans is girly :biggrin: I really want the Cerises Sac Plat and I'm a guy hehe :biggrin:

I love the Sac Plat, I really want one, it looks like a great bag! You should get one in every colour! I don't think that the Denim Sac Plat would be too girly, it's not like a pair of blue jeans is girly :biggrin: I really want the Cerises Sac Plat and I'm a guy hehe :biggrin:

hehe i don't have any guts to wear that cerises and i do not really like it anyway. Gimme your opinion about me and the sac plat denim tomorrow after post my pic with the bag, ok. Thanks.