Help, I'm addicted to sac plat!!!

Jan 22, 2008
I have a Monogram Canvas Sac Plat:smile:. I just bought from e bay Epi Leather Pepper Sac Plat:yes:. Now I want to have the Damier Sac Plat:P and Epi Leather Mandarine Sac Plat:drool:!!! HELPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!! I have a sac plat syndrome!!!:nuts:

I have a speedy syndrome! I have 5....just got my 5th one today!!! I have mono, azur, patchwork blue denim, patchwork black denim, and mirage in black. I love the speedy! I don't see anything wrong with it. If you love the sac plat's design, then get it in multiple patterns.

I have a speedy syndrome! I have 5....just got my 5th one today!!! I have mono, azur, patchwork blue denim, patchwork black denim, and mirage in black. I love the speedy! I don't see anything wrong with it. If you love the sac plat's design, then get it in multiple patterns.

Wow, you have such a nice collections!!! You can visit:

http://profiles.friendster.com/stephaholic

If you want to see my collections. Guess I better save some money for the sacs!!! ;)

i love the denim sac plat!!! :biggrin: r u going to be adding that ur list too?
epi is gorgeous too!!!

My friend has that denim Sac Plat and she wants me to take a look at it first. I think it is too feminine (coz of the koala buckle) for me, and i don't know whether i have guts to wear that bag :smile:. Do you think it's ok for a man to wear the Sac Plat Denim?:confused1: