Help, I'm addicted to sac plat!!!

I think the Monogram looks best on you! But I also think the Herbag looks good. Contrary to what I said in your other thread I don't think that the Denim looks that great since it is a lot smaller than the regular Sac Plat and you are quite tall.

I think the Monogram looks best on you! But I also think the Herbag looks good. Contrary to what I said in your other thread I don't think that the Denim looks that great since it is a lot smaller than the regular Sac Plat and you are quite tall.

Thanks for the input. i'm looking for white hermes with the same size and model. coz red is too bright 4 me :yes:

I vote for Hermes Herbag and Mono Sac Plat. Denim Sac Plat looks good on me ( :P ) but it's too feminine for you. Oh, do you still interest with Cougar? I just saw one on eBay in great price but post the auction link at "authenticate this LV" board first to make sure you get a great deal :tup: For Hermes Herbag, make sure you get the one with black or brown colors of leather top. It's better for you.

How about Mini Lin Sac Plat Tanger? I saw some pop-up on eBay with great price.

I vote for Hermes Herbag and Mono Sac Plat. Denim Sac Plat looks good on me ( :P ) but it's too feminine for you. Oh, do you still interest with Cougar? I just saw one on eBay in great price but post the auction link at "authenticate this LV" board first to make sure you get a great deal :tup: For Hermes Herbag, make sure you get the one with black or brown colors of leather top. It's better for you.

How about Mini Lin Sac Plat Tanger? I saw some pop-up on eBay with great price.

Thx 4 the input. Yes I have asked my friend ;), to look for perfect white hermes 4 me :P . I guess my friends know that I'm in love with the Hermes now :yes:.

Hi, this is my 2nd thread about sac plat. I have my own Monogram Canvas Sac Plat and Epi Leather Pepper Sac Plat (still on the way from USA:yahoo:). I want to buy another one and some of you guys suggested that I should get the denim one. I'm not sure whether it is good for me. so I post 3 pics of me with my Monogram, Hermes (it's a women's bag judging from the neme, "Herbag" but I guess it is big enough for me to carry it) and Denim sac. Which one is the best 4 me? any suggestion?

(I'm wearing Gucci sunnies, Versace Shirt, Prada pants, Calvin klein Shoes, trying to do some mix and match haha :P)

How i wish i have the mandarine sac plat....