My Daughter is a Real LV Model - loads of pictures

LoVer

Jul 1, 2007
My daughter and I were invited to a Mother and Daughter event at our local LV. There's the most amazing SA :love:there who asked if my daughter would model for the event as they were introducing kids RTW. Who would say no to such an opportunity? My daughter was over the moon excited (and so was I).:yahoo:

The store was decorated so beautifully in baby pink and white accents. When we arrived my daughter was whisked away to put on her outfit. After that all the little girls attending were given LV shoeboxes to collect their little treasures in throughout the day. They had arranged for a harpist, a magician, a henna artist, 3 nail technicians, facepainting, card reader and a small craft corner. The girls were also given beautiful treats.

Throughout the event we were offered fantastic cocktails, jelly shots, canapes, sweets, etc.

The event was so well organized and we really enjoyed ourselves. We were there for 4 hours straight!

The shop was stocked with loads of new stuff. And there were hearts and cosmetic pouches in all the colors all over the place! Anyway, I won't bore you with more writing. Here are some pics from the day (more than 20) so stay tuned.

The invitation
event1.jpg

The photographer at the event printed out photos and presented them in LV sleeves
event6.jpg

Shoebox with treasures
event5.jpg

Candy
event3.jpg

LV Candy!!
event4.jpg

More pictures coming....

So here are some pictures I sneaked on my mobile of my daughter in LV RTW

Henna artist applying LV inspired henna (closeup will follow)
show1.jpg

With RP Pulp bag
show3.jpg

show2.jpgshow5.jpgshow6.jpg

More photos coming...

To celebrate her first job as a LV model my daughter bought the Monogram Speedy 25 with her saved up pocket money. And as a reward for receiving high honors in school I bought her the sweet monogram earrings.

event7.jpgevent8.jpgevent14.jpg

Of course mommy wanted a few souvenirs for herself from the event

Love those little brown boxes
event9.jpgevent10.jpg

Inclusion hair cubes (my hair's always in a ponytail)
event11.jpg

Framboise pen for my agenda as I was going crazy not being able to find a cheaper solution
event12.jpg

And Bulles Monogram ring to match my Bulles Monogram Necklace :love:
event13.jpg

That looks like so much fun! When I have a daughter I hope I can share some LV love with her too :love:

Are the clothes, shoes and bag on the pics hers or the ones she had to model?

That was one of the outfits she had to model. Only the bag is her own (actually it's mine, but she uses it all the time). She fell in love with the sweet monogram earrings they put on her so I had to get them for her.

beautiful modeling pics. i'm so happy for you and your daughter! how fantastic to have an LV model in the family. but those top honors in school are what got my attention - give her a pat on the back from me, a fellow honor's student. and what a nice mommy you are for rewarding her efforts in school! cheers.