My Daughter is a Real LV Model - loads of pictures

Congrats to ur daughter for her top honors and her speedy!!! Do all LV stores have events like this? I don't live near one :sad: I feel like I'm missing out! Not that I have mother or daughter to go with anyway!

Ur daughter has such great taste, I wonder what her next LV piece will be! :graucho: When I was 11 (mind u, only ten years ago), I don't think I even used a handbag... lol!

beautiful modeling pics. i'm so happy for you and your daughter! how fantastic to have an LV model in the family. but those top honors in school are what got my attention - give her a pat on the back from me, a fellow honor's student. and what a nice mommy you are for rewarding her efforts in school! cheers.

Hawaii2484- Thank you so much for your kind words. We are so proud of her, she's actually a year ahead in school and still remains an honor student.:yes: What better way to reward her than with something LV? Perhaps if I'm lucky she'll let me borrow her stuff. :graucho:

Thanks for sharing those pics!! What a great event to be able to share something you LVoe with your daughter !! Seems like you both had a fun time drooling over the goodies !!! Your store's shoe section seems incredibly stocked......wish i had a daughter to do LV with....my son says he'll gladly inherit my LVs to sell on ebay .......:wtf::crybaby:

Congrats to ur daughter for her top honors and her speedy!!! Do all LV stores have events like this? I don't live near one :sad: I feel like I'm missing out! Not that I have mother or daughter to go with anyway!

Ur daughter has such great taste, I wonder what her next LV piece will be! :graucho: When I was 11 (mind u, only ten years ago), I don't think I even used a handbag... lol!

They told me it's the first time they hold such an event. It was truly awesome and ervyone enjoyed it so much. I am sure the sales were pretty good too.

I didn't get my first LV until I was 18. How times are changed!! Kids nowadays have Ipods, laptops, mobiles and a taste for LV!!:nuts:

She really wants to get the murakami neverful - that's a problem, however, as we're very far from MOCA:girlsigh:

Thanks for sharing those pics!! What a great event to be able to share something you LVoe with your daughter !! Seems like you both had a fun time drooling over the goodies !!! Your store's shoe section seems incredibly stocked......wish i had a daughter to do LV with....my son says he'll gladly inherit my LVs to sell on ebay .......:wtf::crybaby:

Thank you! You're right - the shop was truly overflowing. They had brought in a ton of stuff from Paris especially for this event. It was really overwhelming and I had a difficult time choosing. So I got some smaller stuff that I had been eying for some time. It's a well stocked shop but things do sell out incredibly quickly so you need to be well connected.

LOL about your son. He's very clever!