Does anyone else think Anderson Cooper is HOT HOT HOT?!

azhangie

Piggy Fajita
O.G.
Sep 19, 2007
Everyone thinks i'm crazy but Anderson Cooper is friggin hot! I literally sit there and drool over him during this 360 show. If i'm at the gym i have to find a machine thats right infront of the cnn tv so i dont miss his show. I could care less about what he talks about, altho it is very interesting...but that man is gorgeous!:tender:

Omg is he really?? I looked up his profile on his cnn page but it never mentioned anything about his mom or dad. I'm watching the super tuesday primary show on cnn just for him...haha

Anderson is cute!!!
i always thought so.....and he's a good reporter.
Anderson-Cooper.jpg

yikes thats scary, the pic even looks scary. yep he was on oprah along time ago, he talked about his famous mom and I think his brother suicide on that show. he seems interesting

I love him! He's a very good writer as well. I loved his book Dispatches from the Edge: A Memoir of War, Disasters and Survival. It was interesting because it contained quite a bit about his childhood and personal life.

O i did not know he had a book out. Going to go get it this weekend! Ok i guess i need to go relook over his profile. Thanks for the info ggk!!!! I've always said that if he had a book out i'd get it, now i can!

Omg is he really?? I looked up his profile on his cnn page but it never mentioned anything about his mom or dad. I'm watching the super tuesday primary show on cnn just for him...haha

yes he is a vanderbilt. He is hot and so put together (of course). did you see him with kathy griffen on NYE, she kept calling him Andy, lol