Does anyone else think Anderson Cooper is HOT HOT HOT?!

I saw him on the Oprah show too. That is when I first noticed him. He is gorgeous and very charming!! I thought he was older and was surprised to find that he was younger than I originally thought.

He's pretty good looking for an old dude. When I think of good looking old dudes, he is among the few that come to mind.

...Ummmm who're ya callin' OLD, lol!! Since when did 40 something mean old ;)

wikipedia.org excerpt:

"
Cooper was born on June 3, 1967 in New York City, the younger son of the writer Wyatt Emory Cooper and the artist, designer, writer, and heiress Gloria Vanderbilt, granddaughter of Cornelius Vanderbilt II of the prominent Vanderbilt Family of New York. He is of mostly English, Irish, Dutch and Spanish ancestry.
Cooper's media experience began early. As a baby, he was photographed by Diane Arbus for Harper's Bazaar.[1][2] At the age of three, Cooper was a guest on The Tonight Show on September 17, 1970, when he appeared with his mother, Gloria Vanderbilt.[3] From age 10 to 13, Cooper modeled with Ford Models for Ralph Lauren, Calvin Klein and Macy's.[4]
Cooper's father suffered a series of heart attacks, and died January 5, 1978 while undergoing open-heart surgery at the age of 50. This is said to have affected the young Cooper "enormously." He has said, in retrospect, "I think I’m a lot like my father in several ways," including "that we look a lot alike and that we have a similar sense of humor and a love of storytelling." Cooper considers his father's book Families to be "sort of a guide on...how he would have wanted me to live my life and the choices he would have wanted me to make. And so I feel very connected to him."[4]
After graduating from the prestigious Dalton School in New York City at age 17, Cooper went to southern Africa in a "13-ton British Army truck" during which time he contracted malaria and required hospitalization in Kenya. Describing the experience, Cooper wrote "Africa was a place to forget and be forgotten in."[4][5]
Cooper's older brother, Carter Vanderbilt Cooper, committed suicide on July 22, 1988, at age 23, by jumping from the 15th-floor terrace of Vanderbilt's New York City penthouse apartment. Gloria Vanderbilt later wrote about her son's death in the book A Mother's Story, in which she expresses her belief that the suicide was caused by a psychotic episode induced by an allergy to the anti-asthma prescription drug Proventil. Carter's suicide is apparently what sparked Anderson to become a journalist."

...oh and YOU BETCHA he's hot. But I too have heard he bats for the other team.

I think it may be true...i've heard that he's most the closeted gay guy out there. I wouldnt be suprised tho...he's friggin gorgeous and no wife?? Come on!!!! And yes..40 aint old!!! Haven't you heard...men age like wine!

The complete saying is: men age like wine, woman age like milk. I didnt wanna include the last part because that's sooo mean!!! I dunno who came up with that but that's just plain mean!!! And sooo not true!

The complete saying is: men age like wine, woman age like milk. I didnt wanna include the last part because that's sooo mean!!! I dunno who came up with that but that's just plain mean!!! And sooo not true!

It's something to do with women getting sour and men getting better with age?

Yeah, that's mean.