Modeling pics ~ My new Michael Kors Astor Update Tote

divalicioust

Hello Kitty Princess
Jan 10, 2008
Hi everyone, I'm "visiting" from the COACH forum. I fell in love with this Michael Kors Astor Update bag on EBAY and had to have it. I'm a big fan of MK's accessories, I own a few sunglasses and a watch. I got this for a great deal, $99 (regular price $328), I've never in my life bought a bag that wasn't a "neutral" color like black, brown or tan, so I'm proud of myself for purchasing a "gasp" olive green bag. I'm totally in love with this bag. For reference I'm 5"10.

As usual my coworker was laughing at me when I told her I needed to take a "modeling' pic for the purse forum I belong to. :smile:

MichaelKors.jpg

Although I like big bags, I don't think they look nice on me. =( I am 5'5", 120lbs. So I thought a big bag would be okay, I ordered one and I didn't like the way it looked. I think I like satchels, shoulder bags, and hobos over most other types. Totes gets really big. So I have to readjust alot with what I carry. I like carrying bags on my shoulder the hand always drops off.

Although I like big bags, I don't think they look nice on me. =( I am 5'5", 120lbs. So I thought a big bag would be okay, I ordered one and I didn't like the way it looked. I think I like satchels, shoulder bags, and hobos over most other types. Totes gets really big. So I have to readjust alot with what I carry. I like carrying bags on my shoulder the hand always drops off.

I hear you, I think it depends on your body frame and your personal style/taste, not always just height. Jessica Simpson is very petite and wears HUGE bags, I think she carries them well.
You're right about them getting really big. I had to stop myself from filling up that tote today, lol.

Very cute!! Looks great on you! Congrats!!

P.S. I miss LA...

Thanks, did you grow up in LA? I'm an East Coast transplant, New York City girl born and raised. I've been in Southern Cali for 10 years now, left home right after graduating college and never looked back.