Modeling pics ~ My new Michael Kors Astor Update Tote

I actually grew up in Bay Area but moved to LA right after I graduated from college and lived there for about 6 or 7 years. I moved to Chicago about 5 months ago and although I like it... I miss LA so much more than I ever thought I would!! I miss the weather, the workout (used to go to Bodies in Motion in Santa Monica... the best gym on earth...), the shopping, the poetry (Leimert Park), everything!!

I actually grew up in Bay Area but moved to LA right after I graduated from college and lived there for about 6 or 7 years. I moved to Chicago about 5 months ago and although I like it... I miss LA so much more than I ever thought I would!! I miss the weather, the workout (used to go to Bodies in Motion in Santa Monica... the best gym on earth...), the shopping, the poetry (Leimert Park), everything!!

That's quite a move from Cali to Chicago I honestly don't think I could ever live anywhere cold ever again. I'm definitely a warm weather type of girl. I always told my family when I was growing up I was leaving the cold weather, :yucky: I'm such a wimp. I get upset and complain about the cold when it's 60 degrees. :shame: I went to NY to visit my family for the holidays and I was constantly cold, they had to turn up the heat and said... "You're still cold, what's wrong with you?" :confused1: I honestly think my blood has thinned or something.

divalicioust, hehe. I guess you're right. It comes down to style! Jessica Simpson is tall though. I think lean and tall helps with bigger bags. Well, I'm trying all the sizes.

I found it's hard to put satchels on my shoulder. Some hobos are too small in compartment size.

I just ordered a Hayden Harnett Lorca Turnlock, I think it might work out because it's long, medium width height. My SO actually picked it! I think his taste is so good sometimes. Better fashion sense than me.

I'm sorry my posts are turning into more what my opinions are and drawing away from your original post. X_X

I want to emphasize that the bag does look really nice on you. The color looks very fun. Especially when spring/summer comes and people have brighter purses. Yours would be really nice in that sense.

divalicioust, hehe. I guess you're right. It comes down to style! Jessica Simpson is tall though. I think lean and tall helps with bigger bags. Well, I'm trying all the sizes.

I found it's hard to put satchels on my shoulder. Some hobos are too small in compartment size.

I just ordered a Hayden Harnett Lorca Turnlock, I think it might work out because it's long, medium width height. My SO actually picked it! I think his taste is so good sometimes. Better fashion sense than me.

I'm sorry my posts are turning into more what my opinions are and drawing away from your original post. X_X

I want to emphasize that the bag does look really nice on you. The color looks very fun. Especially when spring/summer comes and people have brighter purses. Yours would be really nice in that sense.

Thanks for the compliment, but FYI, JS is really short (5 "2 - 5"3), but maybe that's my perspective since I'm really tall. :P She wears really high heels all the time and she's good at faking height, lol. I'm excited about this bag for the spring/summer, the splash of color makes me "happy". No worries about drawing away from the original post, we all have our opinions, that's what makes tpf so great! :tup:

I have that tote in the natural tan or "luggage" color, and I just love it. Whenever I change out my bag, which is at least twice a week or so, if I can't think of what I want to wear, I always gravitate toward that bag. It's just a great bag. Congrats!