Chantelle Looks More Like Jordan Than Jordan Does

jordans mouth looks crazy scary in that first pic, glad to see she's finally turning it down a little maybe for the sake of her children!My uncle lives in liverpool they say she is a very smart buisness girl as well!

She's still not cute! Who cares how much she's worth? She's trash and won't make a dent in history. BTW, a million in today's economy is not much. There are many girls at TPF that are worth "millions" and are full of class!;)

i TAKE IT YOU THINK THAT YOU ARE ONE OF THEM DO YOU:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

you certainly don`t know how to speak to people!!!!!!!!!!

^^^^ very true, but all I was saying is that she probably couldn`t care less what other people thinks of her and shes never tried to pretend to be something that she is not.

^^^^ very true, but all I was saying is that she probably couldn`t care less what other people thinks of her and shes never tried to pretend to be something that she is not.

Oh so she was born with implants and extensions and everything else she added to herself? That must of been some birth for her mother to push all that out!

Actually, is there a pic of her pre plastic?

Oh so she was born with implants and extensions and everything else she added to herself? That must of been some birth for her mother to push all that out!

Actually, is there a pic of her pre plastic?

Oh yeh, well of course she has made herself plastic but she does not care what others think of her - just as well really!!!

But then I`m not that interested in her really are you?