Chantelle Looks More Like Jordan Than Jordan Does

I always felt sorry for Jordan, she had a rotten abusive childhood, then had very bad luck with her son being born blind & with severe developmental problems & Dwight York wanted nothing to do with his son, then she got cancer in her hand. I know she was way over the top as a glamour model but she had had success & I am delighted that she is now happily married with children. I am also very glad that she had toned down her image, think she looks so much better.
Now Chantelle & Chanelle are two completely different matters LOL

exactly my thoughts:yes:

Very true but say that to all the people living in cardboard boxes in london also.

A million may not be a lot in the economy, but there are a hell of a lot of people who could live happily on this amount.

Looking at your want list of bags you are not one of them:lol:

Anyway this has nothing at all to do with Jordan sorry to go totally off topic!!!

Ermmm excuse me? Don't judge me by my list of want bags! For your information I work for a charity that is the second biggest provider of Social Services in the country and I have many friends who work in homeless hostels. All I am saying is in London today a million pounds is not alot to some people and the lifestyles they lead....I am not saying I think that this is a good thing....I think the amount of money people have in London is obscene sometimes.

Isn't it funny that people on this thread have found it necessary to 'trash' Katie Price for having implants and hair extensions etc etc but they probably worship Victoria Beckham for the same thing.

Just because Katie Price has made her money by showing her boobs I still think she deserves some kind of respect for her business head, her charity work and the fact that she is a great mum to ALL her children, and Harvey is not easy.

I say - Good on you Katie but that you do look better now than I have seen you look for a long time. The toned down look suits you a lot better.

Isn't it funny that people on this thread have found it necessary to 'trash' Katie Price for having implants and hair extensions etc etc but they probably worship Victoria Beckham for the same thing.

Just because Katie Price has made her money by showing her boobs I still think she deserves some kind of respect for her business head, her charity work and the fact that she is a great mum to ALL her children, and Harvey is not easy.

I say - Good on you Katie but that you do look better now than I have seen you look for a long time. The toned down look suits you a lot better.

I agree :tup:

Since I was the one that brought up the implants and extensions, I am going to assume (correct me if I am wrong) that you are referring to my comment earlier? If you think I worship the alien with grapefruit halves for boobs such as VB, you'd be wrong. I can start a whole other thread if you like about what I find wrong with her? I actually have more respect for Jordan/Katie whatever her name is today. Jordan/Katie owns her look. So see I am an equal opportunity snarker. ;)

I love Katie. She's so entertaining on her show & seems like a really sweet, down to earth girl. But, I can see why people would slag her off from looking at pictures & reading some of the articles about her, but I honestly think a lot of you would have a completely different opinion on her after watching her show and seeing the real her. She's definitley a lot more than just a glamour model with big boobs.

Chantelle on the other hand... trashyyyy.

^^^ Well she may well indeed look like a drag queen(actually some of these are stunning!!!)Joking apart its more about the person on the inside and if you actually listen to katie (a.k.a JORDAN)she`s quite a good soul dispite her
"DRAG" look and lives for her kid`s can`t be all bad can she???

I agree. Alot of people bash plastic surgery that is admitted to by the celeb like its a crime, but still admire the "Real looking surgery people" like Kim Kardashian that lie about it.