Chantelle Looks More Like Jordan Than Jordan Does

She also invented a personality of Jordan. So saying she never pretended to be something she's not is quite interesting perspective to me.

I am interested to see what she looked like pre plastic.

Jordan before surgery (I think)

katie-price-picture-37.jpg

^^^^ Wow I can`t believe its worth getting het up over an Airhead thread(I mean Jordan and not the people who post on here!)I only came on here because I was Bored and no one around on my thread!!

Over here in the u.k a Million pounds sterling is a lot of Money but then I think the u.k and USA economy are chalk and cheese at the moment.

P.s I think she look`s far better before the plastic surgery XXXX

please don't kill me for writing this:sweatdrop:. IMHO, whatever we think doesn't really matter. it's not going to effect katie price (jordan) in any way. she's done pretty well for herself....she's now married with children and is being a good mom. i'm not a fan of her, but she's surely a lot better than some celebrity moms we see nowaday (eg.britney spears).

don't know who chantelle is, but she looks "manly"?

^^^^ Wow I can`t believe its worth getting het up over an Airhead thread(I mean Jordan and not the people who post on here!)I only came on here because I was Bored and no one around on my thread!!

Over here in the u.k a Million pounds sterling is a lot of Money but then I think the u.k and USA economy are chalk and cheese at the moment.

P.s I think she look`s far better before the plastic surgery XXXX

Hmmm I wouldn't say a million £ is that much nowadays, especially not in London.

Hmmm I wouldn't say a million £ is that much nowadays, especially not in London.

Very true but say that to all the people living in cardboard boxes in london also.

A million may not be a lot in the economy, but there are a hell of a lot of people who could live happily on this amount.

Looking at your want list of bags you are not one of them:lol:

Anyway this has nothing at all to do with Jordan sorry to go totally off topic!!!

I always felt sorry for Jordan, she had a rotten abusive childhood, then had very bad luck with her son being born blind & with severe developmental problems & Dwight York wanted nothing to do with his son, then she got cancer in her hand. I know she was way over the top as a glamour model but she had had success & I am delighted that she is now happily married with children. I am also very glad that she had toned down her image, think she looks so much better.
Now Chantelle & Chanelle are two completely different matters LOL