L.A.M.B. Bags: Guts Post Thread

knasarae

The K Is Silent
O.G.
Apr 23, 2007
Since many people ask me to provide guts posts of how much different LAMB bags can hold, I created a centralized thread. If you have a LAMB bag please feel free to add pics of what you carry inside. It would be a great help to other people, plus I'm nosey. :P

I'll start off with my favorite little bag for going out, dinner, movies, quick errands...the Cyprus. It's "the little LAMB that could"!!!

What it looks like zipped up with all my stuff inside:

attachment.php

And here's a peek on the inside:

attachment.php

And here's what all I had inside:
Small bottle of lotion, lip gloss, TidetoGo pen, MAC makeup brush and compact, bluetooth earpiece, Credit card holder, iphone, keypouch, two pens, another card holder, small mirror and another lipgloss. And then I had a little money and some miscellaneous cards in the little pocket.

attachment.php

Guts post on a Mandeville (Lipstick) with a chameleon insert.

The chameleon insert (size small)

attachment.php

The chameleon in relation to the Mandeville:

attachment.php

Inside the Mandeville:

attachment.php

attachment.php

As you can see there is still room on the left side for an iPod, Nintendo DS Lite, Purse Hook, and small pouch.

Guts post for the Bullseye Wilbury, which is a small "letter carrier" type bag worn cross-body. The strap is adjustable so it can be worn regular shoulder style as well.

Top View:

attachment.php

Side View:

attachment.php

My stuff:

In the inside: Large LV Agenda, Pen, Lotion, Lipgloss
In the first front zip pocket: iPhone
In the second front zip pocket: Card holder for license, bank card, etc.

attachment.php

Since the Mandeville was done (much better than I would've, my purse is a mess inside!), I'll do one of my Silver Montego. It probably doesn't need a guts post because it's big, but I thought it'd be fun anyway.

Don't mind the pink on the hardware, it's a reflection from my red LAMB gothic hoodie. Inside there's a zip pocket, two phone-shaped pouch pockets, and a flap panel pocket you can put stuff in and behind.
melamb-montegoktable.jpg

My stuff inside (I know there's a TON of room left, such a joke, but I just like having the *ability* to carry more if need be. LOL. I'd have my keys in the pic, it's a huge-ass keychain, but it's hanging by the door so it's impossible for me to leave without em):
melamb-montegostuffinside.jpg

The stuff that was in it:
melamb-montegostuffoutside.jpg

phone, pen, wallet, mirror, various cosmetics, 3-hour mints (should be called 3-minute mints, honestly), L lotion, L compact, hand sanitizer, gum, lipstick saddle key pouch, sunglass case.

And just for lambs and giggles, I took a pic with a standard-sized notebook in it (11x8 thereabouts) for the lambies at work. It fits just under the zipper, and doesn't get in the way of zipping, as long as there's nothing underneath it. (You can see the corner of my rasta mandeville at the bottom of the pic, hehe)
melamb-montegonotebookinside.jpg

And I love this side panel so none of your stuff falls out! Before getting this bag I thought only the Love collection bowlers had this panel.
melamb-montegopanel.jpg

Thanks you guys for the detailed posts. Junebug your's was especially helpful. I didn't know the Montego had those side panels! Would you mind posting a modelin gpic in the pictures thread? I've never tried one on and am curious because I keep eyeing the sahdow one :graucho: