Dark Brown Metallic Reissue...

chabich

O.G.
Jan 1, 2007
Does anybody know who ordered the Dark Brown Metallic Reissue? I have talked to both Vegas Chanel Boutiques and Chicago, NM and Nordstroms. Chanel at the Bellagio called Chanel and did a search and still couldn't come up with anything.... It's listed in their books, but noone ordered it? I did get to see a Purple 227 and a Dark Silver 224, yummy!

Based on Chanelspell's post (from another thread) below, she describes the brown as "the 4 bottom swatches are definitely non metallics". I think she's right and the dark brown is going to be the same crackled shiny leather that the dark red will be available in.

hi ladies! I tried to put together as much info I could concerning the upcoming black reissues:here's a list of the swatches posted by aliceshek:

chanel255.jpg

1. first top it's the blk metallic distressed re : I know for sure it's coming with both bright silver and /or gold h/w. there are posts by Fers in the main chanel forum who bought it with S/W and also saw it in Paris with G/W-I remember having seen it with g/w too in one of the lookbooks recently posted
2.the 4 bottom swatches are definitely non metallics.these must be the normal distressed reissues which btw have a shine but not a metallic one-just like the anniversary reissue -OR it could be that Chanel will release them in a kind of a more shiny leather as we've seen on the dark red
Apart from the dk red I don't remember seeing any info on their codes or when they will be released -I guess shortly though
I'm linking in a thread from the shopping subforum which is referring to the release of the normal distressed black and the white with GOLD vintage(tarnished) H/W!
the leather is referred to as classic crackled which is the normal distressed reissue leather!
info is in 1st post (#1 and #2)and from the prices they should be 225 and 227 .I just hope it hepls!:yes:

i am picking mine up tomorrow, will post pics. It is definitely metallic though

pure_honey, will you post the info on the Yxxxx code please too?
I'd like to see if it matches the red's Y04844 in that case it should be of the same leather texture and probably same G/W.
the leather -as that of the red -does look like it has a metallic sheen but not completely metallic as the purple/navy etc. I hope it makes sense cause I haven't got any info so far on the bottom line swatches!TIA!:smile:

i got her! she is soooo beautiful and definitely metallic.
However i wont be able to take pictures until later on tonight when i get home but i will definitely post pics by later on tonight!

ldldb i got this beauty from Chanel boutique in my city in Canada i think my SA said there was one left but i'm not sure Good luck !