NM 2.55 '08 update

I got this info from Lyndsey, my best SA from NM. Hope it is helpful. According to Lyndsey, the S/S 08 reissue comes in dark green, dark red, dark navy, black, white, gold, silver, and purple. :flowers:

Attachments

• HPIM2225.JPG
    HPIM2225.JPG
    81.3 KB · Views: 474
thanks for posting the pic Meena:yes:!both purple and navy are TDF!:drool:
attachment.php

Just saw the buying book for ALL NMs today. I was only looking for colors & these are the buying from NM

2.55 Large (size 227) in Metallic DK Navy & DK Green & Purple
2.55 Medium (size 226) in Metallic Purple
2.55 Large (size 227) in non Metallic DK Red

Dark red is like burgundy color.

hi ladies! I tried to put together as much info I could concerning the upcoming black reissues:here's a list of the swatches posted by aliceshek:

1. first top it's the blk metallic distressed re : I know for sure it's coming with both bright silver and /or gold h/w. there are posts by Fers in the main chanel forum who bought it with S/W and also saw it in Paris with G/W-I remember having seen it with g/w too in one of the lookbooks recently posted
2.the 4 bottom swatches are definitely non metallics.these must be the normal distressed reissues which btw have a shine but not a metallic one-just like the anniversary reissue -OR it could be that Chanel will release them in a kind of a more shiny leather as we've seen on the dark red
Apart from the dk red I don't remember seeing any info on their codes or when they will be released -I guess shortly though
I'm linking in a thread from the shopping subforum which is referring to the release of the normal distressed black and the white with GOLD vintage(tarnished) H/W!
the leather is referred to as classic crackled which is the normal distressed reissue leather!
info is in 1st post (#1 and #2)and from the prices they should be 225 and 227 .I just hope it hepls!:yes:

http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel-shopping/nm-2-55-08-update-227711.html

the above post was supposed to be posted in another thread but i guess the info should be of interest to those asking for the normal blk reissue!
BTW is NM definitely getting the normal black reissue with g/H and when?TIA!

I am hoping for a re-issue small/medium flap in black lamb with GHW. I called NM Chicago and someone said they think they are getting them in. I called Chanel and the SA said she knows they will have the black with the SHW, but not sure about GHW. I am looking to purchase a small/medium flap right now, but I think I will wait and see what comes out in re-issue (I prefer the Madem lock vs CC)

I am hoping for a re-issue small/medium flap in black lamb with GHW. I called NM Chicago and someone said they think they are getting them in. I called Chanel and the SA said she knows they will have the black with the SHW, but not sure about GHW. I am looking to purchase a small/medium flap right now, but I think I will wait and see what comes out in re-issue (I prefer the Madem lock vs CC)

Kern hi! my opinion is that since they are releasing the dk red and the brown -I read in the Chanel UK club that they saw it in London -IN GOLD h/w most certainly they will release the black in G/H too! I hope they do and you get it eventually. Believe me this bag is very sought after since it resembles the original design of Coco C.
I was very lucky last year to track it but I'm in Europe and I don't have any clue of what is released for the States.Imo do try to find out with various bs and stores there cause as soon as this bag hits the stores it flies off! I wish you all the luck!:yes:
All sizes are perfect in this combo I got it in 228 but if I find it in 225 I'll most definitely get it too.here's a pic of mine I took recently cause the search engine is disabled and I don't remember which page I had posted the other pic lol!:smile:

Attachments

• DSC01730.JPG
    DSC01730.JPG
    159 KB · Views: 373
Kern hi! my opinion is that since they are releasing the dk red and the brown -I read in the Chanel UK club that they saw it in London -IN GOLD h/w most certainly they will release the black in G/H too! I hope they do and you get it eventually. Believe me this bag is very sought after since it resembles the original design of Coco C.
I was very lucky last year to track it but I'm in Europe and I don't have any clue of what is released for the States.Imo do try to find out with various bs and stores there cause as soon as this bag hits the stores it flies off! I wish you all the luck!:yes:
All sizes are perfect in this combo I got it in 228 but if I find it in 225 I'll most definitely get it too.here's a pic of mine I took recently cause the search engine is disabled and I don't remember which page I had posted the other pic lol!:smile:

OMG... chanelspell you are my new best friend! You have given me hope. Yes, I saw your bag posted and this is exactly the bag of my dreams. I have a big b-day coming up and I am holding off purchasing the current med classic flap because of the 2.55 re-issue's coming up (I want to make sure I see everything available) before I decide. I can always purchase the classic, but the 2.55 are more challenging to find. Thank you very much for the information.

I'm having a really hard time here! i'm looking for purple in 226 and green in 227 but apparently my SA said NM only ordered the purple in 225? and green in 228? Can anyone please confirm this? thank you!