Power seller sold me a defective LV bag! Need help!!

How you knew it was her? Is she an LV employee? I always wondered where she gets all these linited and new LV bags because I also live in Philadelphia and there's only 1 boutique close wich is KOP and a little one at Saks. :confused1:

The seller probably got the bag at a consignment store. It's possible that the employee gave this bag as a gift to someone and then the person resold it.

In all companies employee are not suppose to buy to resell. If the person that receive the bag as a gift from the employee decide to resell it the employee is not responsible.

^^^ The thing is that she always have plenty of new editions and limited bags. ALL NEW! I remember when I was waitlisted in my area for the dentelle I was the 2nd waitlisted and she already had a couple sold on Ebay when they called me. How she managed to have so many dentelle pieces so fast is just confusing.

If I were you, I would not accept the bag in that condition. The picture showing the section of missing paint looks horrible. The seller is dishonest for not disclosing the true condition in the auction. "New and never used" does not mean scuffed, punched, and missing paint. If the seller will not refund your money, you should definitely file a dispute with eBay.

This item was purchased by a LV employee.

Please file a Item Not As Described dispute - moving this thread to eBay forum for more assistance for OP...

How you knew it was her? Is she an LV employee? I always wondered where she gets all these linited and new LV bags because I also live in Philadelphia and there's only 1 boutique close wich is KOP and a little one at Saks. :confused1:
From the clue...I don't know her.

I agree that it was probably purchased by an LV employee. IMO, I couldn't live with the punch hole or the missing paint. I'd file a SNAD with PayPal if the seller is uncooperative.

Absolutely ridiculous to claim Customs did that! Why on earth would they bother to be punching little holes in the bag?

I think you'd be within your rights to file a SNAD. If the price were terrific and you could live with the paint issue, that's one thing. But it sounds like they completely did not disclose the issues with the bag. I could understand them maybe not knowing the significance of the punched hole, but the paint damage is another thing altogether.

This was sold to an employee and it's against LVMH's policy to resell the bag. Even if the employee had given it as a gift and the person who received it as a gift decides to sell it, the employee is still responsible for the bag......w/c has been discussed extensively over the LV board.

i'm so sorry to you about this matter. I was go through dispute with paypal almost the same sittuation with you which is out side of ebay. The seller sent me wrong bag with a defective (i think she want to scam me!!:sad: ) i file dispute with paypal right away, i provide all emails between the seller and i and every thing. Unfortunately, i lost the case because paypal said i didn't buy the item on ebay that's why i don't have buyer protection. i was pissed. Luckily, i paid via Amex. I do charge back with my CC company. Finally , i got my money back.. Paypal doesn't help me at all only say that Paypal is a big company cann't be responsibility for all cases..!!In your case, u bought out side of ebay and paid via e- check. I think it's hard to win this case with paypal. Anyway, i wish u luck on ur case or u now learn an expensive lesson.

Hi ALL, Thanks a lot for the supportive information!!!

I told seller that I've gather many information from the forum members which can prove that she is lying!!! She replied today and said "We never had an employee bag in stock, and Im starting to think this whole thing is a bate and switch scam. We really dont know how a hole got in the tag, we never received any with a hole punch in the tag, as we buy all our bags directly from LV boutiques."

WHAT?!?!?!?!?! Firstly blamed on the Customs punching a hole and was mishandling the bag then now saying that it is a bate and switch scam?!?!?!?!?!

I knew she won't admit it because she insisted that she didn't know anything in the beginning and bag was purchased from LV boutique!!! She is indeed a scammer from head to toe!!!!!!!!!

Hi ALL!

I told seller that I've gather many information from the forum members which can prove that she is lying!!! She replied today and said "We never had an employee bag in stock, and Im starting to think this whole thing is a bate and switch scam. We really dont know how a hole got in the tag, we never received any with a hole punch in the tag, as we buy all our bags directly from LV boutiques."

WHAT?!?!?!?!?! Firstly blamed on the Customs punching a hole and mishandling the bag then now saying that it is a bate and switch scam?!?!?!?!?!

I knew she won't admit it because she insisted that she didn't know anything in the beginning and bag was purchased from LV boutique!!! She is indeed a scammer from head to toe!!!!!!!!!