Dream Closets

I'd love a nice closet. Ours is big enough, but the hanging bars and shelves aren't placed in a very helpful way.

I saw a show on HGTV once where a woman had converted one entire spare bedroom into a giant closet. It really was TDF, but weird at the same time.

I'd love a nice closet. Ours is big enough, but the hanging bars and shelves aren't placed in a very helpful way.

I saw a show on HGTV once where a woman had converted one entire spare bedroom into a giant closet. It really was TDF, but weird at the same time.

That is my dream someday...

I love these closets full of color.

Vivre owner Eva Jeanbart-Lorenzotti's closet
View attachment 322613

this is my IDEAL closet but mine looks more like nicole richie's, size & all...minus ALL the designer duds of course. this summer we're finally going to dump some $$ into our closets. do you think i can achieve eva jeanbart's closet?

i hope so...it's so practical/functional, yet stylish.

One of my resolutions is to organize my closet. I love my closet in L.A, and the room I keep all my clothes in, in Scotland is huuuge but I have never got round to re-decorating it.

I love Paris & Nicoles closets :drool:

Very inspiring pics!! I have a very cool design from california closets ready to go, and that's my goal to get my walk in + other bedrooms updated once and for all!

There is a very good article in the NYTimes about closets

The closet is "not just a place for clothes anymore," said Kendi Epley of Dallas, a devotee of the Container Store's Elfa storage units. "It's a place to store your life."
http://ww.nytimes.com/2006/06/01/garden/01closets.html

BESIDES its racks of Chanel suits and shelves of shoes by Manolo Blahnik, Jimmy Choo and Christian Louboutin, Rose Caiola's closet, on the 22nd floor of an Upper East Side high-rise, has views of the East River and the Triborough Bridge. It also has a plush window seat, a telephone, temperature controls and a meditation area with Tibetan bells, Buddha statues and a cream-colored candle.
Stuff of dreams.
nate_20030917_office_07_350.jpg

nate_20030917_office_08_350.jpg

Oprah's Closet