**Jenny Yuen Gatsby Bag is Amazing!**

starsnhevn

O.G.
Oct 4, 2006
I'm a total handbag connoisseur and can be a bit of a handbag snob, but lately I've been going for less "known" brands. I went from being a total Balenciaga whore to discovering Belen Echandia (though I still *adore* Bbags). :smile: Anyway, when the Jenny Yuen sample happened in December, I had to jump at the chance to try her bags. So I totally stalked Jenny Yuen and their people told me to call the showroom directly (they were probably tired of answering all my questions) to find out what bags they had.

Anyway, long story short, I got two gorgeous gorgesous super duper buttery soft Gatsby bags. I was lucky enough to score the popular Almond and a rich deep dark Chocolate. I planned on selling one of them when I received them, but now I can't let either go... yet. haha. They are really well made, the leather is really soo soo buttery soft. Its not so soft that it will drop into a pool of butter, but it might get there after some use. I'm very happy and pleased....

Here are some pics...

side by side
IMG_0154.jpg

Almond

IMG_0157.jpg

Chocolate
IMG_0155.jpg

Closeup of the hardware and pale pink stitching on the chocolate one
IMG_0158.jpg

Base of the Gatsby (4 feet... gotta love the details)
IMG_0159.jpg

Back Pocket
IMG_0160.jpg

Front Pocket (there is an additional zip pocket in front of this one)
IMG_0161.jpg

Interior (One large zip pocket w/ 2 smaller cell pockets)
IMG_0162.jpg

I just tried calling them... she said the sample sale was over 3 weeks ago... don't know where i can find this bag since I don't even live in the states where they sell Jenny Yuen... :sad:

You should see if they have any open stock available. If you REALLY want one... try Delcina.com, Jennywashere.com or lunaboston.com. :smile: I used the chocolate one today... Its such a great bag. Soft, slouchy, buttery.... I'm in love....