**Jenny Yuen Gatsby Bag is Amazing!**

Question for any of you that own a Gatsby... was going to get a chocolate one BUT the only downfall is that its w/the matching brown stitching instead of the pink stitching... anyone own one with the brown stitching? Any opinons? :shrugs:

Where are you getting one w/ the matching brown stitching? That would be kick ass! haha. Honestly... the pink is VERY subtle.. you can't even tell its pink unless you hold it up to the light.... I think either color stitching would be pretty. :smile:

I'm reposting, as I made a new thread w/o searching.

I've never heard of this brand, but I saw a link at a new website and I think these clutches and print are very cute. Anyone have feedback about this bag?

http://www.sottoboutique.blogspot.com/

I want to buy the clutch because there's a 20% discount code that the store has.

My friend, Aud has this clutch in almond. I'll direct her to this thread to give you some feedback....

Hey Stars... you would have to "special" order it thru their website... the only info that I got is that they don't have it w/the pink stitching.. you are right though, it is very subtle that you wouldn't be able to notice anyways, BUT a little hesistant on spending this much on a bag... I like the bag, but I don't know... :confused1:

My friend, Aud has this clutch in almond. I'll direct her to this thread to give you some feedback....

Hey! I'm here (waving hand)....the clutch is extremely gorgeous and squishy in the almond leather. It's extremely high quality for the price (I got it at the sample sale price). My only beef is that the interior is a (boring) cotton twill fabric where some of the newer clutches have that yummy pink fabric:

IMG_2916.jpg

IMG_2915.jpg

It's very spacious and fits very comfortably - not too large, nor too small.

Audball67,

Thanks for the feedback. It looks more generous in size than I imagined .... which is good. You're so lucky to get a sample!

the discount code won't be as good as a sample, but it will help. I emailed the owner of the boutique and she said that she may also get a "Sherlock" so I might get that instead.

Not to be a pooper scooper here but I thought I would throw in my two shillings!

I love my Jenny Yuen Gatsby bag. The leather is incredible, the pockets are well placed, and it looks very luxe. That being said, there are some details that I am not a fan of. For example on the front pocket of some Gatsbys, if you look closely you can find glue residue, loose stitching, and the actual pocket can be pulled back to expose even more glue where the pocket was seemingly not stitched to the bag(????) but actually glued in place(???)

The Cleo I love too. Same luxe leather and great detailing, but I think there is cardboard in the body of the clutch, which ultimately turns me off.

If I had to give Jenny Yuen bags a grade on an academic scale, it would honestly be a "B"

I used to be head over heels with her bags and to a point, I still am, but ultimately, upon closer inspection of the detailing, my enthusiasm has somewhat diminished.

Not to be a pooper scooper here but I thought I would throw in my two shillings!

I love my Jenny Yuen Gatsby bag. The leather is incredible, the pockets are well placed, and it looks very luxe. That being said, there are some details that I am not a fan of. For example on the front pocket of some Gatsbys, if you look closely you can find glue residue, loose stitching, and the actual pocket can be pulled back to expose even more glue where the pocket was seemingly not stitched to the bag(????) but actually glued in place(???)

The Cleo I love too. Same luxe leather and great detailing, but I think there is cardboard in the body of the clutch, which ultimately turns me off.

If I had to give Jenny Yuen bags a grade on an academic scale, it would honestly be a "B"

I used to be head over heels with her bags and to a point, I still am, but ultimately, upon closer inspection of the detailing, my enthusiasm has somewhat diminished.

Gung.. whoa... I don't have any of that happening w/ my Gastbys. I just checked them over and I don't see any glue or stitching issues. Its totally perfect. I also checked the pockets and they are all stitched in place. When did you get your Gatsby? Was it at a sample sale?