Hi, does anyone know where I might be able to find a red patent ergo hobo?

I would not touch that damaged bag with a 10 foot pole! There is NO WAY to repair it. I own 3 different patent Ergos and none of them are showing any such wear. This bag was abused or carried by someone wearing a spiked bracelet!! :wtf: Keep an eye out on ebay for a bag that is in good condition. It will be worth the wait.

Oh my, I can't beleive someone put a sticker on the bag and took it off, I would be so mad. This seems like a good idea but the patch is right on the front so it may bother you or maybe you can figure out how they do patent and then resurface that part or something

Oh my, I can't beleive someone put a sticker on the bag and took it off, I would be so mad. This seems like a good idea but the patch is right on the front so it may bother you or maybe you can figure out how they do patent and then resurface that part or something

OMGosh, I missed the part about the sticker. WHO puts stickers on Coach bags??? All I can say is YIKES!

I think the one on Ebay with the sticker removal, was a TPFer. I remember a thread where someone said their toddler put a sticker on their red patent ergo and it took the finish off of it.

From the looks of that, she'd be better off trying to take the finish off the rest of the pocket, and having the bag with a contrasting pocket. At least it might look intentional, because I'd never carry it the way it is.