Hi, does anyone know where I might be able to find a red patent ergo hobo?

I think the one on Ebay with the sticker removal, was a TPFer. I remember a thread where someone said their toddler put a sticker on their red patent ergo and it took the finish off of it.

Yes! I remember this. I think the tpf member was a teacher and one of her students stuck the sticker to her bag. I remember her being devastated by it.

I would not touch that damaged bag with a 10 foot pole! There is NO WAY to repair it. I own 3 different patent Ergos and none of them are showing any such wear. This bag was abused or carried by someone wearing a spiked bracelet!! :wtf: Keep an eye out on ebay for a bag that is in good condition. It will be worth the wait.
I can't believe the bid is at 81.00!:wtf: I'd rather put my money towards a brand new bag that's in perfect condition. I can't believe what some people are willing to pay for a bag that is that damaged.:confused1:

I can't believe the bid is at 81.00!:wtf: I'd rather put my money towards a brand new bag that's in perfect condition. I can't believe what some people are willing to pay for a bag that is that damaged.:confused1:

maybe they think they can send it off for repair? If that is the original owner from TPF, then she already tried that and there was nothing they could do.

I saw this red patnent ergo bag today at the Aurora (Ohio) Outlet. They had both the red and brown patent bags - just one of each. They both were in great condition. I believe they were $289 with either 20% or 30% additional off that price.