Bleecker Signature Small Zip Hobo???

Kjall~mom~

Oct 25, 2007
Who has this bag? How do you like it? Is it too small? What can you fit in it? Can you wear it on your shoulder? I have so many questions, but I though that this is a cute small purse to grab-n-run!!! Let me know what you think.:flowers: Thanks!

I thought it was too small for me. I looked at it because it's cute and a nice price but I decided I'd be better off putting my money towards a different bag.

I just got the leather one for Christmas and I love it. It is big enough to carry everything I need from planner to cell phone. Yes you can wear it on your shoulder it has a very nice drop. I have the wine color and I am in love.

For some reason I can no longer upload using the Manage Attachments function on tPF. AHHH!!! So I'm uploading them to Photobucket. I'm on the last three. I took comparison pics with my med Carly, too. Coming soon...

Modeling pic...For reference I'm 5'0" and 120 lbs
IMG_1096.jpg

Inside with bleecker capacity wristlet (the leather has the tattersall lining!!!)
IMG_1105.jpg

Close-up of the beautiful buckle detail on the handle. Notice I still have another inch left on the adjustable strap. It fits nicely over my winter coat (I have a Coach leather coat...I bought it from the outlet for myself for Christmas!!)
IMG_1100.jpg