Bleecker Signature Small Zip Hobo???

Thanks so much for the pics! I love the wine color, I don't know if the size is right for me, though. Maybe the larger....I'll have to check them out in person.

Yeah, it is a bit on the small side and I carry all Large bags. But I was looking for something that I could just grab-n-go....for an on the run bag. So for that purpose I think it might be just right. I think that I am starting to get tierd of dragging around a huge bag so I am rebeling with this one. Hehe!

^^ That's exactly why I bought it! Plus the $130 price with PCE didn't hurt! The only thing I'm having a hard time deciding is between this and the small flap hobo. Although it's $190, it has so much more detailing. I have it on order and will post comparion pics once I get a chance and have ya'll help me decide which to keep. I LOVE the wine color though - that's a definite!!!

kphillips beat me to it :smile: I JUST got the same exact bag today (w/ PCE discount of course :biggrin:) i LOVE it and i can't wait to use it. a question though, kphillips. on the website it said that there's supposed to be a zip pocket in the back. mine doesn't have one....does yours?