I never see threads on Ferragamo.......

SuzyZ

Francophile
Nov 2, 2005
Either I've missed something or this premier designer seems ignored. I was in Saks in Bal Harbor this week and bought a gorgeous black distressed leather bag (30% off and it was still $950.00) I fell in love with the edges on the leather which maybe you can see in this photo. I didn't need a black bag or even a bag for that matter but I couldn't resist the bag or the price - The sales people at this fabulous shopping center are the best.

Attachments

• Resized one.jpg
    Resized one.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 138
  • Resized 2.jpg
    Resized 2.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 117
  • Resized 3.jpg
    Resized 3.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 109
Congratulations on your new Ferragamo! They are such high quality bags. I have only one (the iconic black bag), but I love it as much as if it were an Hermes!

I love Ferragamo! The designs are IMO (for the most part) classic. I have a small Marissa and it always gets compliments. The bags are expensive, well made and understated. My guess is because there are no crazy sales and it seems as if they don't give their bags to celebrities to carry...there's not a lot of hype about Ferragamo.

it's a beautiful bag! enjoy using it...a while ago there was a post regarding a magazine article that talked about ferragamo bags and why they are so expensive...the authors of the article had taken a ferragamo bag totally apart and showed, detail for detail why it cost 1500.00...based on that article, you got a great price for a great bag!

I generally keep all my expensive handbag purchases pretty quiet so it is especially pleasant to get comments and compliments from all of you. Thanks so much for letting me share!!

I generally keep all my expensive handbag purchases pretty quiet so it is especially pleasant to get comments and compliments from all of you. Thanks so much for letting me share!!
I was just thinking the same thing this morning. This is the only place that I feel it is appropriate for me to volunteer that I made a lovely purchase.

In "real" life I'm quiet as a mouse.

My Ferragamo wish list is pretty long. My next purchase will be something in the "magnolia" color. It's an unbelievably pretty shade of cream!

I have been posting stuff from the Ferragamo Outlet in another thread. They have great prices and once in a while they have sales on top of their outlet prices.
Very beautiful bag btw.