I never see threads on Ferragamo.......

I have been wearing ferragamo shoes and bags and accessories for years and I love them. They never go out of style and the quality is better than many of the "hyped" brands that get discussed here.

Their wallets and accessories are especially nice.

I have some loafers and pumps from like 5 years ago that still are not out of style and are not wearing out. I usually buy a couple of pairs of the shoes each year.

Not sure why this brand isnt discussed here. It's a great, classic brand

Here is my great deal on a Ferragamo bag, purchased Xmas day online at Saks, retail $1795, price $612.50.

Attachments

• salvatore ferragamo bag.jpg
    salvatore ferragamo bag.jpg
    177.9 KB · Views: 64
I LOVE Ferragamo! I have two bags and two wallets as a part of my collection.

I def agree that they are the most underrated bags, but to be honest I prefer it that way. I like that everyone isn't carrying them. This and the fact that they are so well made is why I will continue to buy more (similar to Tod's which I also own)!

The bag that is on my wishlist since Fall is the Celtico bag in the small size its more N/S than E/W in a really gorgeous gray color (a bloomies exclusive). I've been waiting patiently for it to go on sale, but it hasn't!

My boyfriend, dad and brother have Ferragamo shoes which are really well made and sleek.