uh....Hermes is on thBe phone.

N - Niloticus Croc.....The More, The Better!!!!

O - Orange All The Orange Boxes Filled ~ More You Could Ever Imagine.

P - Porosus Croc ~ Lots & Lots...Birkins, Kellys....

Q - Queens & Princesses, That We Look Up To.....That Own & (Have Owned) Our Dream Bags

R - RougeH Rouge Garrance, RougeVif....

S - Sellier......Bring On The Sellier Box Kellys

:heart::heart::heart: It All!!!!!!

Everything the EX Mrs. Bex Spicy Cheeky Chicky has ever purchased, plus 10 EACH croc 35 birkins and 32 kellys in colors not already in the collection. Oh heck...throw on some diamond crusted HW on those crocs!

T- is for a few 50cm travel birkins in exotics, Ostrich and croc. I need a rainbow of colors. Now that I don't fly commercial, I don't have to worry about overhead compartment issues.

I - Is that all the scarves you have?! Call around, I want more for me and my scarfie friends!

J - Just to be clear, I said all Birkins and Kellys in all leathers and colors!

K - Kermits?! You better get the presses running! We ARE printing Concours d'Elegance!!!! In no less than 5 colorways!!

L - Lindys? Yes! I'll take 'em all!

M -Matte croc?! Oh yes, send those too!!

This is too fun! Wish I had that kind of power...and money! :yahoo:

I TOTALLY :heart: PCG, BAGLUV, and E_H!!! I like the way you think!

All he has to do is just stand there and look good. As long as he can sign his name to pay the bills what do you care? You def don't want the brain transplant! If you do that, you will have to do what he wants rather than lead him around with the croc leash! Pretty and stupid;) Isn't that what men want all the time? Let's turn the tables

Good in shorts, good shirtless, good with kids, good in a suit, good in bed for certain ..very large bank acct and is so attentive to his woman...LOL....what else could we possibly want?

:love:

In the latest magazine article in Elle with VB on the cover, she states that Becks has large personal equipment. When the writer asked for his response he stated that he always agrees with his wife!!

I was also thinking that if VB decides, when she is served with the divorce papers, that she should join a sequestered convent, the new Mrs. Becks can inherit all the H bags!!! Ah, in a perfect world!