Why is Pantene so terrible?

Most people at my barn use Pantene on their horses because you can buy the Econo size at Costco. The horses all smell SO GOOD!!:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

I used it when I was a kid and it made my hair really soft...now I know why. I use Bumble and Bumble now.

Most people at my barn use Pantene on their horses because you can buy the Econo size at Costco. The horses all smell SO GOOD!!:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

I used it when I was a kid and it made my hair really soft...now I know why. I use Bumble and Bumble now.
omg, I read the first half of the first sentence (before I got to the horses part) like 3 times trying to figure out what I was reading wrong LoL... I was like barn - Pantene - barn - huh????

but yeah, that stuff does smell good! Good idea to use in in a barn since the smell in there is... ummm... well, it takes some getting used to ;)

Didn't people start using Mane 'n Tail on their own hair when they saw what it did for the horses?

Omg after reading this thread, i drove to the nearest mall with Sephora and went and bought the Ojon Tawaka Cleanser and Conditioner.
I'm throwing out all my Pantene products. Too bad I stocked up when there was a sale. :sad:

lol, thats crazy.

your hair grows regardless of what shampoo or conditioner you use. believe that.

+1

To the OP your hair does not just stop growing...it grows regardless.

Ummm... I never said that my hair stops growing from other shampoos...

I said that Pantene makes it grow fast. Sorry if you think it's crazy, but it's the truth... People are always badmouthing Pantene so I stopped using it for an entire year and my hair only grew about 5-6 inches total that year. When I started using Pantene again, it started growing at least an inch a month again. I don't think that other shampoos stop or hinder growth; I feel like Pantene speeds it up for some reason.

I do use other shampoos like every third time I shampoo so I don't get build up, but I've never had a problem with Pantene. Every stylist I've ever seen has commented on how healthy my hair is :shrugs:

^ Ok, so I'm a liar. I did say say that in my first post :shame: I was exaggerating, but still you get the point...

hahaha....yeah.:supacool:

And i'm sorry to break it to you but honestly i didn't go to school and learn all of this to lie to you and tell you that your hair grows a half an inch a month. No matter what...it grows. What may be happening is that with using Pantene with all of that build up of wax on your hair it may be preventing your ends to break, and using other shampoos which will do an overall good to your hair not just temporarily coat your hair with junk it's allowing your hair to do it's normal wear and tear.

I use to use Pantene a long time ago. But found out they test on animals. :tdown: And that's a big no no in my book. So now I use Citre Shine and love it. (and they don't test on animals :tup:)

I've done a report on Procter & Gamble, the corporation that owns Pantene. The corporation tests on animals for most products and generally behaves unethically when it comes to the environment.

OMGGGG i have been using it for the past 5 years.....i have lost so much hair in the past year alone, honestly i feel like half of my hair is missing. now i have to get hairstyles that would make it look like alot of hair, when before, i had LO:huh:oooots of hair. OMG. I can't believe this....never again...i always thought that it was stress or having 2 kids back to back. which can cause hairloss, but its probably both...

thanks for telling us guys.

ohhh and one time i went to a nice arizona spa, and the hairdresser, who was also the owner, asked me what conditioner i use, i told her none has worked for my hair except pantene, she started to laugh, she said it was so bad, but didn't tell me why....now i know. lol

ewwwwww it leaves this nasty wax buildup in your hair. I thought everything was ok until when i went to get my haircut a few years ago the guy cutting my hair showed my what it was doing. it was freaking gross. haha