I'm getting a new wallet! Woot! Which one?

IHeartCoach

♥IHeartVuitton♥
Mar 23, 2007
Ok so I sold my denim stripe wallet to get one that matched the bag I have and carry teh most- Brown Signature Leigh.

I sold my wallet for $100.

And I also put my LV wallet up for sale for $325 (I only paid $180!!!!!) and someone bought it! What a deal huh?

I didn't think I would be able to get a new wallet for PCE because we are kinda tight on money. But now I can!!!

So which one to match the Leigh?

11141_B4BR-1_d2.jpg

Now wallets to choose from:

A)
40893_B4BR_d2.jpg

B)
40719_B4BR_d2.jpg

C)
40753_BBRBZ_d2.jpg

D)
20ac_1.JPG

Now I just have to save for the LV wallet!!!!

I like A the best because I love the pink and I love having the checkbook.. but B matches the siggy identical to the leigh. I am jealous, I have the same leigh and would LOVE to get one of those wallets! :yes:

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB

hehe, even though all the choices are lovely, the second one looks perfect with the Leigh.
It's a match made in heaven!!! :love:

Ahhh I don't know which to choose...

I love A because of the checkbook and the hot pink and tattersall and license window.

I like B because it does match the Leigh exact!

Also, I don't know if I should wait out a deal on eBay or use my PCE card, I'd have to pay tax, I hate paying tax.

Ahhh I don't know which to choose...

I love A because of the checkbook and the hot pink and tattersall and license window.

I like B because it does match the Leigh exact!

Also, I don't know if I should wait out a deal on eBay or use my PCE card, I'd have to pay tax, I hate paying tax.

I can feel your pain. :yes: They are both beautiful... personally I would get the bleecker but that is only because I am a freak for pink and I like checkbooks to have to register my debits and to have checks on those rare occasions that I need them. You really can't go wrong though. As far as ebay, with the money you will save on pce I would probably just do that because you arent' risking getting a fake, etc. I don't *think* you would save a lot, if any, but I could be wrong. :shrugs: Let us know what you decide!!!