I'm getting a new wallet! Woot! Which one?

I was just looking at the Coach site seeing if there was anything else "little" that I wanted...

I kinda want the Coach Boyfriend Logo ring, in gold- it's cheaper!

94122_GDGD_d2.jpg

I know totally OT!

Does anyone like it? Or is it gawdy?

***Ok after reading threads about it maybe not. And i saw a picture of one one and it's huge...

Ohhh pooh, I want something else too!

Maybe a bangle:

94061_GDP6_d2.jpg

Sorry I'm OT, I'm bored.

That is a good idea, because I really don't use the Leigh that often since I got my Beverly (LV).

Maybe this one:

In brown:

http://www.coach.com/content/product.aspx?product_no=9999&category_id=240

Or I thought maybe the sueded version of that, it has the chian detail.

But it's not on the website.

Yes! that one in brown is perfect. Have the Turnlock of your bag. I like the idea that if you don't want to carry your bag one day you just take the wristlet; I love my wristlet and I bought it because the SA told me about it; I was asking her "what I will do with a wristlet?" and she told me that is perfect for take it when you don't want to take your bag or if you want to carry your bag you just put the wristlet inside + is more cheap than a wallet! Since that day... I go with my wristlet everywhere! I have a Sig stripe wristlet too but it don't hold so much like the Bleecker. But I the Legacy is more big because I was looking and the dimensions of the Bleecker are 7 (L) x 4 1/2 (H) and in the Legacy are 7 3/4 (L) x 4 1/2 (H)... better for you! and with the amazing price of $98.00!!!

I think I might go for A!!!!

Not sure when I will order though... probaby today or tomarrow.

And I think that's all I will be getting, I have to save the rest of the $$ for an LV wallet now.

I love B. I have it in the khaki/coal and it is so great. I put so many cards and stuff in it and it is still slim. The leather inside is TDF. I picked those colors because I have a black signature tote and the Holiday patchwork Bleecker duffle. I actually bought a Bleecker capacity first and returned it. Too thick to put in my bags. Nice idea to be able to pull it out and go, tho.
Let us know your final choice.
I pick the signature locket/crystal necklace next.!!!!